Predictions for new units in 2005 (1 Viewer)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
yes there was, i've been scouting for the best of the best of the best of the best ...hoping, for the one, that will set the acst standard !

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Grizzly said:
LOL,

This is what i plan for myself, with change into Bappliedfinance & LLB
when do we have to decide these things by?

I'm thinking of transferring from commerce/law (majoring in finance) to applied finance/law so I can ditch math135 and do battler comp instead.. :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
golfstick said:
when do we have to decide these things by?

I'm thinking of transferring from commerce/law (majoring in finance) to applied finance/law so I can ditch math135 and do battler comp instead.. :p
The form i got is to apply INTO law - for you to change comm => app finance, i think you'd just go to SES and ask for a change of program....shouldn't be hard. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think you have to satisfy the other criteria of transfer and once that is done, you shoudl be no problems :)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
which is prolly 18cp and gpa of 2.00 for app finance :D

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
yeh you just fill it out after you get your exam results if you meet the requirements.

Grizzly, getting into law should not be a problem. WHat was your UAI? I have know people with UAI of low 90's and a GPA of 2.0 that have gotten in. A lot depends of the other criteria, such as why you want to do law. Applying into law through UAC is the other way, but is a lot more competitive.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
orangeguy said:
yeh you just fill it out after you get your exam results if you meet the requirements.

Grizzly, getting into law should not be a problem. WHat was your UAI? I have know people with UAI of low 90's and a GPA of 2.0 that have gotten in. A lot depends of the other criteria, such as why you want to do law. Applying into law through UAC is the other way, but is a lot more competitive.
VERY GOOD TO HEAR!
:D

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
orangeguy said:

YEHAW!
My uai was 91 (lol, i shouldn't even be in the course i am now, i was like, .4 of the mark)

What tips to write ?
.."why you wanna do law"

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Friend told me to do that - and that the law lecturer will probably say "Man, this guys got potential" lol

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
Grizzly said:
YEHAW!
My uai was 91 (lol, i shouldn't even be in the course i am now, i was like, .4 of the mark)

What tips to write ?
.."why you wanna do law"
How did you get in with .4 off? or did you transfer?

Generally just be yourself, they can tell whos trying to be a sucker or not. If you have a passion for law, they'll let you in.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
no, i didn't xfer...
Im not sure how, lol, but all i know i got the offer which was above my uai...

Yeah, they can easily tell by what u write huh...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
orangeguy said:

Really!

Awesome!!ness!! perhaps there is still a chance ^____^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)