Predictions for Tomorrow (2 Viewers)

morgue

What's does everyone hope they (I'm talking bands, exam marks, uai etc) got & what does everyone think they're really going to recieve based on how u did in the exam?

Wohzazz

HSC
Ahh, don't think I can sleep tonight. It all games for me. I hope to get band 6 for everything. All my subjects are quite close together in terms of ranking at school

J

jhakka

Well since I didn't get top of the state for everything, I figure I'll just get all 99s.

Or not. Probably all in the 80s and one or two in the 90s.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
morgue said:
What's does everyone hope they (I'm talking bands, exam marks, uai etc) got & what does everyone think they're really going to recieve based on how u did in the exam?

ur user name depresses me..........

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i hope for 90+ for everything but english. might get 90 for english if lucky. hoping for 97,98 uai. fingers crossed

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i want 86-87 but if i reckon ill get around 75, anything below that and im dead....Ahhhhh 11 hours!!!!! Stresssssssss

spiny norman

HSC
I want about 95, am thinking 85 is more likely.

I know I shan't be able to sleep tonight, so am starting on my first bottle of red.

Acid

HSC
I know my marks but i'm hoping for a UAI of over 95...

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
HSC: Two Band 6's, Three Band 5's, One Band 4

UAI: NFI!

Scanorama

HSC
Im going to bed tonight at the usual time. I will check the result whenever I get up tomorrow and hopefully it will look better than what Im thinking. Finger crossed.

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
A few year 12's at my school have repeated themselves. They already knew they didn't get good marks so they are back.

You can always repeat if you want to. The good thing about repeating is that you only need to do the subjects you did really shit at. So if you only had two subjects that you did crap at, you can just redo those and all the previous years ones will still count toward a UAI in the next year.

jellybeenz

HSC
Here is a very likely situation that will take place tomorrow at my house:

Me: Crying.
Father: "Is that good or bad?"
Mother: "Oh is that it? Well... thats what happens when you don't take the HSC seriously. Good Luck at Centrelink"
Sister: "Thanks a lot! Now all the pressure is on me!"

<everyone goes to work/school and I sit alone>

Timmay

HSC
ugh, cant not sleep, gotta work like 8 hours tomorrow =( whats everyone doin if they dont get the marks they want? i figure ill goto uws or failing that get an apprenticeship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)