predictions on how hard the paper will be tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

andybandy

HSC
Last years paper felt a little to easy for a hsc paper, is it because its a new format? are they absolutely gonna dominate us this year?

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
I reckon we're gonna be the year that cops the insanely hard 2/3/4U paper. I'm guessing they're gonna wanna test how hard they can make the paper with the new format after last years 2/3/4U exams we're all relatively easy.

andybandy

HSC
im hoping not, test it next year on the people who have two past papers to use as proper practice as format :(

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
im hoping not, test it next year on the people who have two past papers to use as proper practice as format :(
Hah I don't think that'll be the case. The first year will be getting a feel for the new format, the second year will be testing the boundaries.
I would rather a hard paper though because it distinguishes the different level of ability, whereas last years 3U paper was the easiest 3U paper ever written, meaning that a bunch of kids would have got high marks that didn't deserve them.

andybandy

HSC
I understand what your saying, i dont want it easy enough that a band 6 is so commong, but i dont want it hard enough that a band 6 is 0.01% of the state

SuperMike96

HSC
I understand what your saying, i dont want it easy enough that a band 6 is so commong, but i dont want it hard enough that a band 6 is 0.01% of the state
If it is really hard they will scale it higher.

untamedkid

HSC LOL
HSC
if you've practiced enough, it will be all good ! get some good sleep tonight and cruise through the exam tomorrow :) goodluck all!

leesh95

HSC
Last years 2U paper wasn't that easy. It took me ages to understand question 16 and I am an all right maths student.

Web Addict

HSC
I've got a feeling this year's exam will be hard.

Last edited:
HSC
I know of the person who's writing it and I have heard that she likes tricky questions :(

andybandy

HSC
i dont trust people who say they know people who write it, last time i remember our english exam was supposed to be a speech and a creative feature article

JFX

HSC
Well i reckon it's not about how hard the paper is but how best you can avoid making silly mistakes, except during the last few questions where you need to think >.<"

Frie

Wannabe Inventor
HSC
Don't worry guys, it's 2U maths, Band 6 is compulsory.

Justkidding, but really, good luck to all my fellow 2u'ers.

andybandy

HSC
Don't worry guys, it's 2U maths, Band 6 is compulsory.

Justkidding, but really, good luck to all my fellow 2u'ers.
i agree with you, it is compulsory -.- but thaankyou! goodluck to you to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)