predicty my UAI'y (3 Viewers)

FinalFantasy

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
lol...well, I dropped Eng Ext so that gave me a couple more per week..to be honest, dropping Eng Ext was probably the best thing I did :D (sorry English people)
hahaha, i wana drop english advanced

HSC
dont get disheartend by bad marks because i remember my brother got like 60s in english at school and 92 in the HSC, sometimes school make it ALOT harder for you during school so when it comes to hsc you can destroy it

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Casmira said:
dont get disheartend by bad marks because i remember my brother got like 60s in english at school and 92 in the HSC, sometimes school make it ALOT harder for you during school so when it comes to hsc you can destroy it
Your brother's teachers were most likely extremely tough markers for that big a difference to occur. The markers at my school are quite reasonable...neither too hard nor too lenient, although there are a couple who are notorious for marking slightly less leniently.

HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
A student in a school ranked badly is still capable of getting 99+.
of course you can get that but to be honest if your school is doing badly, it will almost definitely drag you down a bit.

HSC
N/A
miaomiao said:
Erm 80 something ain't crappy.
well i don't know many good courses that will only require 80 something...so yeh...for me i think that is crappy. But yeh...its all relative.

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Your brother's teachers were most likely extremely tough markers for that big a difference to occur. The markers at my school are quite reasonable...neither too hard nor too lenient, although there are a couple who are notorious for marking slightly less leniently.
maybe so, i had a look through his contempory english notes and teachers would analyse each paragraph and point out even full stop errors, comma's absoloutley everything, poor guy

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
lol...well, I dropped Eng Ext so that gave me a couple more per week..to be honest, dropping Eng Ext was probably the best thing I did :D (sorry English people)
Don't be sorry... it does suck.

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
holla back girl said:
well i don't know many good courses that will only require 80 something...so yeh...for me i think that is crappy. But yeh...its all relative.
mining engineering has the highest starting pay out of any university course (I think, don't quote me on that one) and it had a UAI cut-off of 78 at UNSW last year.

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
Yeah, but the problem is you have to live your life at Mount Isa or Cooper Pedy or somewhere like that for most of your life.

FinalFantasy

HSC
velox said:
lol, what is it FF?

Med
Dent
Law

:p
i hope to get med related things first...
i.e med den optometry..

but im probably too dumb to get in dem, so probably end up doing commerce+something lol

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
FinalFantasy said:
nah im not into dat sort of stuff
and da maths dere would kill me lol
Lol, that's like Shakespeare saying he sucks at playwriting. Man, you seem to be awesome at maths. You should consider engineering though; really good employment opportunities.

FinalFantasy

HSC
thunderdax said:
Lol, that's like Shakespeare saying he sucks at playwriting. Man, you seem to be awesome at maths. You should consider engineering though; really good employment opportunities.
lol thanks for dat, but im really not good in reality.. im being beaten by several ppl atm and my school is a crappy school lol
engineering sounds like a lot of hard work...
heard it's the hardest course to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)