Pregnancy and Period (1 Viewer)

leathaface

What are the chances of pregnancy with unprotected sex on the second day of a girl's period... keeping in mind that the male only had pre-cum and no ejculation?

I'm very worried about this at the moment... i know of the possibilities that may happen and I've already enquired to the doctor about it and he said that the chances are very low.

I need to know...
Does menstrual blood flush out sperm as well?

How low is this low chance of getting pregnant during sex on second day of period?

Thanks alot.

And how much is abortion in NSW, Sydney to be exact?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
leathaface said:
What are the chances of pregnancy with unprotected sex on the second day of a girl's period... keeping in mind that the male only had pre-cum and no ejculation?

I'm very worried about this at the moment... i know of the possibilities that may happen and I've already enquired to the doctor about it and he said that the chances are very low.

I need to know...
Does menstrual blood flush out sperm as well?

How low is this low chance of getting pregnant during sex on second day of period?

Thanks alot.

And how much is abortion in NSW, Sydney to be exact?
um, thats disgusting dude.

abortion is 180-300 bux, depending where u go

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
natstar said:
Especially that she had her periods and it was unprotected...doesent that up the chance of std and infections
i dont know, but its disturbing, guysbarely wanna hear about it wen us girls have our periods, let alonehave sex with them. like EWWWWWW

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
having sex when u've got ur periods? ohhh...on the 2nd day too? that would have been messy!
i dont think ur chances of being pregnant are very high...just wait 10 days of whatever it is and do a test...
abortion varies in cost depending where u go...but i wouldnt worry about that until u know 4 sure... goodluck hey

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeah, second day is d day wen d girl gets hecktik cramps and everything.. oucchheee

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
personally, i'd never have sex during my period because i feel like shit, cramps, bloatedness and of course the blood...

but some people are actually most turned on at that time of the month... so... each to their own :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
natstar said:
Yeah its true that you feel at your horniest when u have ur periods (personally i dont) but they say its true in cosmo and stuf
yeh.. i dont either,but ive read that too

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
1st few is when u feel like sh!t (well i do anyways)...i coudlnt comprehend doing it then...but i agree..i think towards the end of ur period, u get horny...heaps of m friends say that

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I know one of the people that edits for cosmo.... don't listen to everything u hear.
Wait ... You're actually suggesting that people read those trashy magazines, and take them seriously?

Are you a moron?

It's like believeing in psychics - Whatever takes your mind off your own inadaquacies.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
oh heaps of people do, trust me.
Young girls take advice from those pages, and if one of the silly bimbo's that writes for it tells them that their boyfriend is an asshole (not knowing the whole situation) the silly sluts can dump em.

I spose in the end it comes down to stupid people, still kinda sad tho.

django_

HSC
u think sex during ur period is gross...how about being fingered by ur bf then getting ur period n it goes all over his hand? didnt happen to me uh...someone else...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)