• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Not trying to be a dick here but what if he rejects you? Would you still hang out with him or cut all connections, just curious

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Not trying to be a dick here but what if he rejects you? Would you still hang out with him or cut all connections, just curious

he's so friendly and awesome that I would still love hanging out with him, i would just be somewhat hurt, but (hopefully) understanding that yeah, he's not into me. In essence, I love having him as a friend, but would really love to be in a relationship with him huehue ;)

win win situation both ways. but way more win in the latter hehe

Sien

HSC
And for those who wonder why people just walk by and not help is because there was a guy who was helping a old grandma who fell down then the fkn old bitch sued the guy who tried to help her. Now everyone is too scared to help other people

mayngo

HSC
And for those who wonder why people just walk by and not help is because there was a guy who was helping a old grandma who fell down then the fkn old bitch sued the guy who tried to help her. Now everyone is too scared to help other people
the faq?? dayuumm

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
i dont give a fuck, thats a fuckin toddler. That was soo hard to watch, the poor toddler couldnt even do anything and he beat him shit less.
If i was there....bro i think i might have killed the dude. Would have absolutely fucked the guy over soo hard.
If that was my kid, i swear to god i would bash that guys head against a wall until his fucked up, then drag into a back alley and beat him soo hard till every bone in his body is broken
thats absolutely disgusting behaviour, and even more disgusting from the people that walked by. i would rather get sued and know that i saved that kids life then keep going and know for the rest of my life that a 2 yo was getting beat up and i didnt do anything about it

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
i dont give a fuck, thats a fuckin toddler. That was soo hard to watch, the poor toddler couldnt even do anything and he beat him shit less.
If i was there....bro i think i might have killed the dude. Would have absolutely fucked the guy over soo hard.
If that was my kid, i swear to god i would bash that guys head against a wall until his fucked up, then drag into a back alley and beat him soo hard till every bone in his body is broken
thats absolutely disgusting behaviour, and even more disgusting from the people that walked by. i would rather get sued and know that i saved that kids life then keep going and know for the rest of my life that a 2 yo was getting beat up and i didnt do anything about it
You see, in Australia, we all help people and thats cool. And thats how it should be. But it came to a point where helping people can even put you in jail in China, and thats a risk that people don't want to take anymore. Being sued is one thing because you can defend yourself, but there have been cases were people accused others of manslaughter and they spend a lifetime in jail now from the carelessness of just blaming.

And I know that too, when I'm in Straya, I pick up a mate and help. But in China, ESPECIALLY, mainland China, I will try to steer away from people so I don't accidentally bump them and they do a dramatic fall and sue me heavily.

Its such a hard topic to stand up for, since we are much more "civilised" in terms of helping people and not having to worry about legal issues.

Sien

HSC
You see, in Australia, we all help people and thats cool. And thats how it should be. But it came to a point where helping people can even put you in jail in China, and thats a risk that people don't want to take anymore. Being sued is one thing because you can defend yourself, but there have been cases were people accused others of manslaughter and they spend a lifetime in jail now from the carelessness of just blaming.

And I know that too, when I'm in Straya, I pick up a mate and help. But in China, ESPECIALLY, mainland China, I will try to steer away from people so I don't accidentally bump them and they do a dramatic fall and sue me heavily.

Its such a hard topic to stand up for, since we are much more "civilised" in terms of helping people and not having to worry about legal issues.
^yes that's the truth
@dal I'm not saying their actions we're correct, I was only telling you the logic behind their actions

In China, they don't value life as much as us. There was a case recently in China where a child was locked inside a BMW and the mother refused to break the glass because she didn't want to damage her 'luxurious' car. The child ended up fainting, and she was like no wait for the locksmith. The firefighters got fed up and broke the glass to free the child. That being said, not all Chinese are that

Last edited:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
You see, in Australia, we all help people and thats cool. And thats how it should be. But it came to a point where helping people can even put you in jail in China, and thats a risk that people don't want to take anymore.
yeh but to what extent? if they're parents are getting beat up are they just gonna stand by and watch for fear that the attacker will blame them?
I personally think its just cowardly. Atleast you can go to jail with the peace of mind that you saved someone.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
^yes that's the truth
@dal I'm not saying their actions we're correct, I was only telling you the logic behind their actions

In China, they don't value life as much as us. There was a case recently in China where a child was locked inside a BMW and the mother refused to break the glass because she didn't want to damage her 'luxurious' car. The child ended up fainting, and she was like no wait for the locksmith. The firefighters got fed up and broke the glass to free the child. That being said, not all Chinese are that

nah its cool, im just ranting at how disgusting it is. In my eyes, there is no logic to their actions, its just them being cowards and selfish
Lol, yeh i heard about that too, i found that more funny as to how cheap she was, rather than angry. JKnews?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
yeh but to what extent? if they're parents are getting beat up are they just gonna stand by and watch for fear that the attacker will blame them?
I personally think its just cowardly. Atleast you can go to jail with the peace of mind that you saved someone.
Oh no! With parents, they will do it. But with STRANGERS. No way.
Jail is not worth your time if it was injustice, and thats how I see it. Like I said, we are all correct, we need to crouch and help someone up, but not every community in the world is as non-shady, free-speaking and open as ours. We all value different things and this is one of those things; a human life in China is close to nothing with that big population.

I think it was disgusting that someone would attack a child like that, and even go to such an extent. But hey, at least the child's parents and the people in the store ran out and stomped that guy back. And they are lucky because they had CCTV overlooking it, else the guy might've blamed the kid

mayngo

HSC

What.The.Actual.Fuck.
what the fuck i just watched this till now, and I'm crying. That behaviour is fucking brutal, cruel and ruthless. The actual fuck was this man even thinking, parents went through the a lot to raise their kid from when it was baby, and it just goes to waste in a matter of seconds. If this is a normal thing in China then it fucking fucked up cause its just a toddler. I couldn't bare watching that, tears flowed out of my eyes. Im so pissed off rn, this unethical behaviour which is considered as normal and there were people who did fking nothing, thinking its just a toddler whatever, is so fucked up.
I'm just on a rant right now. I feel you DatAtarLyfe.

MilkyCat_

HSC
what the fuck i just watched this till now, and I'm crying. That behaviour is fucking brutal, cruel and ruthless. The actual fuck was this man even thinking, parents went through the a lot to raise their kid from when it was baby, and it just goes to waste in a matter of seconds. If this is a normal thing in China then it fucking fucked up cause its just a toddler. I couldn't bare watching that, tears flowed out of my eyes. Im so pissed off rn, this unethical behaviour which is considered as normal and there were people who did fking nothing, thinking its just a toddler whatever, is so fucked up.
I'm just on a rant right now. I feel you DatAtarLyfe.
Chill out its not normal behaviour
The guy was a psycho

MilkyCat_

HSC
On a lighter note....
100 pages in this thread!!!!
Proud of you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)