Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyCat_

HSC
The use of smilely emoticon shows op's deep frustrations as he pursue on the path of hsc whilst enduring inner conflict.
Real question: why's there a smilely emoticon lol
Because it's sad but funny at the same time and by my logic sad + funny = :) = 99.95

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
The use of smilely emoticon shows op's deep frustrations as he pursue on the path of hsc whilst enduring inner conflict.
Real question: why's there a smilely emoticon lol
The use of a smiley emoji by Milfy is a paradox in exhibiting his inner frustrations of being a stupid fool in a test. Milfy is an epitome of HSC students in the modern day society where superficial values are of greater importance then the mathematics education, imparted by the Board of Studies. Thus it can be concluded through visual devices that Milfy is bound to be a drop kick

Love ya Milfy

MilkyCat_

HSC
The use of a smiley emoji by Milfy is a paradox in exhibiting his inner frustrations of being a stupid fool in a test. Milfy is an epitome of HSC students in the modern day society where superficial values are of greater importance then the mathematics education, imparted by the Board of Studies. Thus it can be concluded through visual devices that Milfy is bound to be a drop kick

Love ya Milfy
1/10 analysis
would not bang

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
ooooohhhh, k i get it now. Yeh i was in same boat when she went on holidays to Europe for 2 months.
...i was soo ronery...
LOL I'm more LDR-ish, not really, but to a teenager, your SO living in the city and you living 40 minutes drive away + different schools + overlapping exams = if I'm lucky, I get to see him once a month

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
LOL I'm more LDR-ish, not really, but to a teenager, your SO living in the city and you living 40 minutes drive away + different schools + overlapping exams = if I'm lucky, I get to see him once a month
Wow, that's real commitment. I've tried LDR's before and they don't work for me at all.
Congrats on being able to stay together.

Excited for tomorro, our year groups voting for the leadership team and your boi is going for school capt. :)
Anyways i got go bed cause my dads gonna whoop my ass if i dont get up in the morning. See ya peeps.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Wow, that's real commitment. I've tried LDR's before and they don't work for me at all.
Congrats on being able to stay together.

Excited for tomorro, our year groups voting for the leadership team and your boi is going for school capt. :)
Anyways i got go bed cause my dads gonna whoop my ass if i dont get up in the morning. See ya peeps.
It's all about whether or not you and your girl at that time is just alright to remember that we got the HSC to tackle ^^ While LDR gives me a lot of space to do my own things, would love to have those teenager moments where you just cuddle all lovey dovey and watch GoT (y)

Good luck! I'm expecting you to be school captain, ezpz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)