Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Quick question: are we allowed to place the thesis at the end of the intro?
if you feel it's necessary to reiterate your thesis when answering said exam question, then yes, you can do it

forelsket

HSC
any recommendations/advice on how to present a viva voce style english assessment? o.o

JesseS98

HSC
isn't a viva voce read out and asked orally? If so, how do you expect to present this?

blackbird_14

HSC
isn't a viva voce read out and asked orally? If so, how do you expect to present this?
It's like when the teacher/examiner asks you questions and then you answer. No idea how to prepare for one!

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Dying on the inside from English Extension 1. Hate the teacher. I feel like you have to be high to be able to bullshit better. LOL

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
So fellow 2016ers which subject do you have the most faith in so far? For me it's jap and business studies. Just wondering :)

MilkyCat_

HSC
So fellow 2016ers which subject do you have the most faith in so far? For me it's jap and business studies. Just wondering :)
mine is either maths ext, physics or Sor 1 lol

sumtgk

HSC
N/A
mx1 but im bad at circle geo, otherwise it would be maths

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
German Continuers, and probably software - not sure about that one though

blackbird_14

HSC
Geography by far. And maths ain't too bad either.
English on the other hand- Bleh.

crimp

HSC
2/3 unit math i suppose, although we just started doing applied trig in 3unit and the fitzpatrick new senior mathematics questions are hard :c

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Business Accelerated - this will be my definite Band 6, with a high possibility of getting a 95/100 or over in the external, accompanied with my first/second internal rank out of approximately 90 students (25 Year 11s, the rest are 2016 Year 12s) --> Currently have a 47.75% out of 50% for all my assessments.

Economics. And Mathematics. (3U needs a bit of work, I did well in my first assessment, but my half yearly flopped a little).

Ambility

HSC
I have the most faith in mathematics 3U. I really enjoy every single one of those classes, which is saying a lot because apparently maths is hard to enjoy.

gstaah

Moey dont worry
HSC
I have a question... I am doing 2unit mathematics right now , not 3unit but plan on doing engineering in UNI. I am going to be going to a tutor soon but I am unsure whether to do 3unit or 2unit mathematics at tutoring.. Does 3unit tutoring encompass 2unit subjects aswell? Or would I be better off doing 2unit tutoring while gunning it and then doing a bridging course or something after High School? Yr 11 btw

Sien

HSC
I have a question... I am doing 2unit mathematics right now , not 3unit but plan on doing engineering in UNI. I am going to be going to a tutor soon but I am unsure whether to do 3unit or 2unit mathematics at tutoring.. Does 3unit tutoring encompass 2unit subjects aswell? Or would I be better off doing 2unit tutoring while gunning it and then doing a bridging course or something after High School? Yr 11 btw
I think you're better off just tutoring 2 unit , no point focusing else where if you're only doing 2u for the hsc? Well that's just my opinion. 3u does encompass some of 2u. I heard that you should have at least 3u maths for engineering to not struggle as much.

gstaah

Moey dont worry
HSC
Yeah 3unit maths is assumed knowledge for engineering in uni soo idk yet.

Graceuf

HSC
So far I'm going okay in all my classes. Going well with Bio and Extension Maths though. :)

(This may all change after exams next week...)

Sien

HSC
I have the most faith in mathematics 3U. I really enjoy every single one of those classes, which is saying a lot because apparently maths is hard to enjoy.
wow that's impressive, I feel like my life have shortened 10 years after a period of maths XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)