PRELIMINARIES - are you ready?! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
When are they? Who's gotten their exam timetable?
Ready?

I have mine in 2 weeks time, after the APEC long weekend.
They go over a 2 week period, and during that time I only have 3 days where I have no exams ):

Really not ready for ext maths.
In "fail-mode".

cfair

Banned
HSC
at least you don't have to worry about your indian continuers exam minnthu, you'll ace it no worries.

mine start on the 13th of sept and go till the 21st... our grand final is on the 15th so therefore there will be a massive party that weekend and most of our grade will be getting sloshed instead of studying and will feel like shit for the english exam monday morning.

We are so responsible. :D

All my exams bar my bio prac (1.5) and maths (2) are 3hrs and I only get one day off.

Evergreen

HSC
mine starts in 2 weeks. how much do these exams weigh to your final end of year prelim mark? mine are all 40% which is quite a lot.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Started today. 2 down, 5 to go.

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
Got our timetable today.
5/11 days I have exams, no 2 on 1 day. Pretty good I guess.

School still expects ppl to show up for sport though which is kinda stupid, that is, to come to school just for sport.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Teacher's haven't really addressed the exams to the whole year yet. In class teachers are just assuming it'll be on weeks 10 and 11. Don't know when or what I have on.

To answer your question, totally unready at this moment. =[

Yamiyo

HSC
Preliminaries start next week... I've barely started revising, too, because I've had two assignments in the past week and two more to do before exam week. :(
And I have English and Japanese consecutively. Which sucks, because I usually rely on my short term memory to learn a response for Japanese.
But it's no good whining, I better get started...

cs01001

HSC
Not happy with Prelim timetable :(

Oh and Chemistry on Friday :(:(:(

Last edited:
HSC
WHY THE LONG FACES
HALF DAYS YAY and NO SCHOOL DAYS YAY!
Yet again, the build up is pretty crappy.

ahahahha nice timetable jase.

cdiz

HSC
N/A
Aww, why not?

From the looks of things, it's spread out, which could/should be a beneficial factor for yourself in terms of time management.

I had 10 exams over a 3 week period :(

Anyways, glhf to ALL of you.

cfair

Banned
HSC
just take a hit of acid and you'll ace creative writing.

what the fuck, why are your exams all 2 hours and mine are 3 :/.

6 hours total for english... i can't wait

cccclaire

HSC
Mine started today.
Am I prepared? no. I'm planning on cramming for them all the day/night before, it always seems to work better anyway.
My exam timetable's pretty good really. 4 exams this week, 3 next and all spaced out pretty evenly.
All of mine are 2 hour tests, except maths which is 3 hours because its an HSC one.
I'm so used to tests I'm not really stressing over these ones, none of them (cept maths) count for anything much anyway, you just have to pass them.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
5 exams in first three days. English Papers, Biology, Chemistry and Maths. I'm screwed for English. Maybe spend 1-2 h tonight to revise over some quotes.

cs01001

HSC
Man, I just can't be fucked to study for stupid Modern and Geography, or maybe I will just spend minimum amount of time. Simply beacause the stuff we learn for these two subjects are irrelevant to the HSC course. I am thinking of focusing on Maths, Chem and English. Simply because the school looks at the yearly marks to determine whethere you should stay in the course or not.

Can some 07'ers tell me if my thinking on Geo and Modern is correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)