Preliminary Exams (1 Viewer)

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
How did everyone find their exams? especially the IPT exam werent the lomg response questions abit hard

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh for christ's sake dude, take 5 seconds and read the list of topics here. how many fucking exam discussions do you see?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Woah, glycerine, chill buddy. Take it easy on the newbie. He (she?) shall learn the error of their ways soon enough,

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
i havent finished them all yet, english was fine, i didnt care abt maths...legal was fine...i still have IPT, Ital and French this week...tell me wat was ur IPT exam like i have mine 2morrow and could use some pointers

Kulazzi

HSC
same washedup_artist, then I have maths and SDD tomorrow :D

(no I'm not happy about it, just being optimistic :))

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
oh for christ's sake dude, take 5 seconds and read the list of topics here. how many fucking exam discussions do you see?
no need to swear. i can you are majorly stressed from exams already erin! chill :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha, stressed from exams? i think not, i just don't understand what's so hard about reading one of the other fifty "ohh, exams are so hard! cry me a river!" threads instead of creating a brand new one.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i know you probably is too

it's not like i don't care, but frankly i've taken harder exams and year 11 doesn't mean shit, especially seeing as only one of my subjects sorta relies on yr 11 knowledge (and i mean that in a vague sense). so i'm not stressing.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Haha, I'm not stressed anymore. I've compelted the hardest exams and now all the other exams should be easy.

In order:

Maths Extension: Surpisingly, this wasn't too hard. The 4 days which I crammed before the exams (more studying than i had done in the entire year) helped.

English Advanced: Meh, "twas" the day after the maths exam and I realised that I had only studied maths and I was fucked. But who knows, I managed to memorise 4 entire pages the night before.

Business Studies: So simple, it was a joke, didn't ask us for any knowledge, it was all like small case studies followed by short questions, and one business report. I finished in like one hour and realised that I had an hour left :( !

Ipt (Tomorow): Easy subject and I'm droping it. I can't be bothered studying it cause it's stupid. I'm coming like first anyway.....

SDD (Wednesday): I'm coming second by like.....nearly nothing so I'm gona study this bitch so I can beat Mr First RRRRR!!!! Easy subject though.

French Continuer (Thursday): Being a french background speaker does help...

Maths 2U (Monday): A 3 hour test, how gay.........

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
HellVeN said:
French Continuer (Thursday): Being a french background speaker does help...
Damn you cheaters! Theres one of you in my continuers class, and he is jepidizing my chances of getting the french prize!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)