Preliminary Extension 1 help! Essay on values, contexts and attitudes. (1 Viewer)

SophxMusic

HSC
Hey guys, so basically I am preparing for my half yearly examination, which will involve half an hour of writing an essay (focusing on Gilgamesh, Mulan and my ORT which is Underbelly). I'm going to write a generic response which I can then tweak to fit the exam question. Basically we are talking about the values that are found in texts, the definition of a 'hero' in different contexts and eras, and how the texts employ traditional ideals of a quest in different ways.
I'm fine with writing essays, in terms of integration and making the phrasing fluent, though I'm having trouble with the base ideas for my essay.
It is meant to be similar in style to the Journeys essay, but with a different theme. If anyone has any discussion statements i could use to discuss the texts that would be great.
At the moment I'm thinking along the lines of how the accepted ideal of a hero changes depending on context and perspective, and how representations of values are becoming more intricate and metaphorical... but i'm stuck. Any help would be appreciated.
Also, for a one hour creative writing, I'm going to be doing an appropriation of 'the boy who cried wolf' (appropriation is the basis of our writing). My idea was to write about a hypochondriac, although i'm trying to think of a suitable climax... I'm thinking about including shifting chronological order or perspectives to add more interest to it. But any ideas would be great :)
Thanks guys!

DebraYoung

HSC
Most of the student think that they have read a lot of books them able to write an essay. But writing essay is not an easy task .You can search with online. There are genuine writing services available online. There are some company associated to the field of writing and has got international status due to its high quality essay. They are ready to help you in all the way. Qualified and well experienced writer has written these essays. They will provide correct time delivery and reasonable price policy. This service should contain detailed information about the company, pricing policy, writer’s qualification and their customer feedback. Best essay writing reviews provide you with a quality and good standard essay. It is good deal to select these writing services.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)