• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Preliminary Maths Question (2 Viewers)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
Which is why I leave 3U stuff to my tutor. But the bad thing about going ahead is that you sometimes forget the things you learn because you're so ahead ... well that happens to me and my fish memory :rolleyes:
lol yeah. I was recently sorting through my stuff from Year 8 and 9 (not school work, stuff I did at home), and I was thinking. Either I've become dumb or I'm lazy...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
Which is why I leave 3U stuff to my tutor. But the bad thing about going ahead is that you sometimes forget the things you learn because you're so ahead ... well that happens to me and my fish memory :rolleyes:
Lol

When I learn ahead, I only do so by one chapter. I think tutoring is useless. The most decent one was Matrix and the post-tutorings I had were all crap despite being 4 Unit maths teacher for Hornsby Girls High. She had to rely on fitzpatrick work solution...

I am glad I quit tutoring long time ago.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aplus said:
lol yeah. I was recently sorting through my stuff from Year 8 and 9 (not school work, stuff I did at home), and I was thinking. Either I've become dumb or I'm lazy...
You still keep those! :eek:

lyounamu said:
Lol

When I learn ahead, I only do so by one chapter. I think tutoring is useless. The most decent one was Matrix and the post-tutorings I had were all crap despite being 4 Unit maths teacher for Hornsby Girls High. She had to rely on fitzpatrick work solution...

I am glad I quit tutoring long time ago.
Matrix is pretty pricey and my friend said that it's not that good. I go to North Shore and that's alright. I think they take some Cambridge questions though, because I was doing Cambridge and a question that I had done at tutor popped up.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
You still keep those! :eek:
I had curve sketching and stuff that looked like functions from Year 8 lol. Shows you how much progress I've made since then.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Iruka said:
What are post tutorings, Namu?
That was a bad wording, lol.

What I meant by "post-tutorings" were the tutorings I had after Matrix.

To Doctor Jolly: I don't know. It is quite pricey but Matrix is actually awesome in its tutoring. I didn't learn much because I only stayed there for few terms but I reckon the questions they give (in the booklets made by Matrix) are really awesome. The teachers also know their stuffs really well.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hmmm, Lyounamu doesn't go to tutoring?
*dies*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)