Premium Membership Pictorial Demo (1 Viewer)

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
BEHOLD: A visual journey through the joys of being a premium remember (and remember there are many new features yet to come)

+MORE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Thanks stazi, for that sneak preview on what premium members get. Very tempted, but at uni, so I don't really need it. Though I like that SAM target UAI--you adjust your goals to get the UAI you want, not the UAI you want to the goals that you are capable 'only' of achieving.

P

pLuvia

Well premium really differentiates them from the normal members :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lala2 said:
Thanks stazi, for that sneak preview on what premium members get. Very tempted, but at uni, so I don't really need it. Though I like that SAM target UAI--you adjust your goals to get the UAI you want, not the UAI you want to the goals that you are capable 'only' of achieving.
Yeah, myself and wiki are at uni too: quickchat is sooo addictive though. It's good fun to talk about what's going on in the forums, find good threads and post them, instantaneously talk to each other (and the other premium members at the same time).

Oh and I'm about to post a new pic

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damn, this guide makes it very tempting to become one. :p

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I really want a blue nickname now. It's so pretty! :)

dereck

-*-D_jojo-*-
HSC
Are the premium resources a lot better than the standard ones??

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
Right now we haven't added all the premium resources (they are progressively appearing). The premium resources are based on existing ones, however, they are updated to meet the current course syllabi, formatted more appropriately and are also correct (we received complaints about existing ones being incorrect for various components).

HSC
Just paid for mine...

It is auto-activated, or do I have to do something? :D

EDIT: Oh kickass, I see it's up.

Only resources for ONE subject though - BOO!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
joesmith1975 said:
fkn leaching off poor HSC and uni students for $20 a year shame on yourselves always got to make money from poor people. This should be a resource for students for free. once again shame
And you don't consider how much it costs to run a site/forum on a scale of this size?

Last edited:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
highvoltageacdc said:
Oh kickass, I see it's up.

Only resources for ONE subject though - BOO!
They're being added progressively.

If you'd like your courses to be prioritised, email premium [at] boredofstudies.org from the address associated with your premium account, and we'll see what we can do. :)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
joesmith1975 said:
fkn leaching off poor HSC and uni students for $20 a year shame on yourselves always got to make money from poor people. This should be a resource for students for free. once again shame
Everything that was free before, continues to be free. Its just a charge for additional services.

lala2

Banned
HSC
If stazi hadn't posted these pictures up, I would not have felt I was missing out on anything as a free member. But then again, it's good we free members can have a peek at what premium members get! :D so I still say this thread was insightful

H

housemouse

The other thing that seems to be downgraded is SAM. Where is the scaling graph things?

lala2

Banned
HSC
The other thread says it's gone to premium members. Apparently, SAM is now only good for UAI predictions without all the percentile stuff, and graph stuff, for free members.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)