Prepaid bus tickets, where do u buy them? (1 Viewer)

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I am going to be catching the metro bus from near museum station? It's only a 19 minute trip to UNSW. Does that one still require a brown travel 10 or is it less zones?

Thanks in advance =]

jassono

HSC
daryl-d, yeahh i guess its the colloquial slang on the street these days, depending on the region hahah
my tavelpass is the green pass as you would say
Purple will cost 31.50 for students (!!Crap thats a lot) and its for cityrail services past like blacktown out west wards, past hornsby up north, past lidcombe out south west, and waterfall and cronulla-ish down south

and biopia, you still need to dip the brown pass on metrobus 10
But...- I don't know I would guess the ticket Nazis would target a bus designated for punk ass students (ie the 891) more than the metro 10 which has regular people too

Last edited:

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
lol yeh and just pretend to be confused when the ticket guard asks, good plan Although ignorance is not an excuse in the legal system, I hope it works out for me lols.
I was going from the city in school uniform and used my travel10, ticket inspectors still came on and wanted to see my concession card. Ignorance doesn't usually work with them, I think it's a $100 fine or something, might want to work out if its worth it :p
I am going to be catching the metro bus from near museum station? It's only a 19 minute trip to UNSW. Does that one still require a brown travel 10 or is it less zones?

Thanks in advance =]
Brown - $13.20 for a concession :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)