Prepared Essay Responses (1 Viewer)

sammy

Hey....im just wondering whether anyone else is going into the exam with a prepared anser for the options then sort of shaping it to the question - since they are so broad!

I know it worked out in the trials and in the English exams......is anyone else doing it or do u think it is a bad idea??

natt

yeh i am

im doin them for the electives i think its a great idea i have done it for all my exams and always works just adapt it to the question cos like u said they are so broad!

Goodluck Legal Buds!

ps i put some sample questions under practice q's i think!!

*Britney*

im not doing prepared answers but i am just doing a prepared outline of each focus which is similar but not as direct as a prepared answer. but if it worked well for the trials then im sure it will in the hsc!:)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by *Britney*
im not doing prepared answers but i am just doing a prepared outline of each focus which is similar but not as direct as a prepared answer. but if it worked well for the trials then im sure it will in the hsc!:)
yeah thats exaclty what Im doing. I dont have time to do practice essays, and Ive found that I do better without prepared answers in my head.

Seza

i go into the exam knowing what my essay is going to look like...i usually write the essay then pick the question..i do consumer and technology and i got 25 and 23 in the trials

cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)