Preparing for the UMAT? An experienced tutor can help! (1 Viewer)

Dream Meteor

HSC
Hi there, I’m a UNSW fourth year medical student who’s happy to give advice and tutoring for the UMAT. Below are some information that you may be interested in:

My UMAT experience:
• First sitting of UMAT in 2008, scoring 99 percentile.
• Second sitting of UMAT (for the benefit of my students) in 2010, scoring 100 percentile.
• I worked for MedEntry for three years, writing hundreds of questions and editing a number of their guides.
• I also worked for Face2Face in 2010, and was awarded their best tutor of the year.
• Since then, I have been doing private tutoring for the UMAT
• I have, in total, three years of tutoring experience

My lessons:
• I offer one on one tutoring as well as small group (two or three students) lessons
• Since most of students would have purchased the MedEntry or Face2Face packages, I will be using questions that I have written and not included in any online packages in our lessons, but I am also happy for you to bring any questions from your learning that you would like to be better explained
• I structure my lessons and prepare the teaching material targeting each student’s weakness
• My lessons are two or three hours in length, and I am happy to teach in UNSW library, Macquaire University library or Hurstville library

If you are interested and would like to know more, please send me a private message or email me at dream_meteor@hotmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you! ^_^

Last edited:

Dream Meteor

HSC
Thanks for the replies. I still need just a couple more students, so bump! =)

yohoihoi

HSC
N/A
can i ask, were the Medentry practice exams more like the actual UMAT or Face2Face, since you were involved in writing em..

Dream Meteor

HSC
Hi, did you also send me a PM asking the same question? If so, I've replied through PM a couple of weeks ago.

Dream Meteor

HSC
This is the "Im-taking-new-students-for-the-2013-UMAT-year" bump! ^_^ Its nice to start early on your UMAT practice, learn some skills from me, go home practice and improve on your performance! BTW good luck to the 2012 UMAT students, results out in around another week or so.

Dream Meteor

HSC
Thanks for the replies! I only have room for another one or two more students for now! So bump again.

Dream Meteor

HSC
Thanks for all the replies! =) I actually have quite a whole lot of students at the moment. So I wont be taking anymore for now. But if you are interested in my lessons, please do PM or email me, because once my uni ends in December, I will have more time to take on more students. Thanks again!!! =) And looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Dream Meteor

HSC
Taking new students now! Please PM or email me if you are interested! Thanks! =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)