preperation (yes i know im sad lol) (1 Viewer)

nick.milevski

HSC
what up peopless. this may sound like a bunch of amateur questions but, what do i bring for first lecture period on monday? just a standard notepad or book? do they tell us what to write on or how to organise our notes? whether to use seperate books for each topic or use looseleaf sheets in a folder? or is it upto us?
on that note, what do you guys find is the easiest way to deal with having to write stuff on those lecture desk thingys that ive found quite annoying in the past. ( i suck at writing on em).
in yr 12 i used a seperate folder for each subject and looseleaf sheets, but im not sure how to manage my shit for uni. like what do i buy from officeworks? im lost lol :/ reoww

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
- just bring a lecture pad and a pen..thats all youll need for your first lecure on monday
- you have to figure it out yourself. youre now old enough on how to organise your notes and whether or not youll need a separate pad/book for each subject
- youll have to get use to writing on those small teeny desks, youll get the hang of it as you progress
- do the same, ie buy a folder for each subject, get some of those sheet protectors for your lecture notes, tutes, powerpoints etc

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol, i've got a folder from the o-week that i got for free. so im using that.

i bought 5 a4 excercise books to use in my tutorials. and an extra one just in case, and then i bought 400 leaf papers to use in lectures, etc.or mayb i should just get a notepad,,, o_O

whatever works for you. =]

T

Testpilot

nick.milevski said:
what up peopless. this may sound like a bunch amateur questions but, what do i bring for first lecture period on monday? just a standard notepad or book? do they tell us what to write on or how to organise our notes? whether to use seperate books for each topic or use looseleaf sheets in a folder? or is it upto us?
on that note, what do you guys find is the easiest way to deal with having to write stuff on those lecture desk thingys that ive found quite annoying in the past. ( i suck at writing on em).
in yr 12 i used a seperate folder for each subject and looseleaf sheets, but im not sure how to manage my shit for uni. like what do i buy from officeworks? im lost lol :/ reoww
Read your post again and then ask yourself this question: "Is university really for me?"

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
I will just clarify that yes you are sad.

Pen and paper, thats it.

Got it....easy, done, now go buy a book, grab a pen shove them in your bag and your ready for tertiary education.

Chris.

nick.milevski

HSC
orite man i didnt expect half of you to insult me so how bout you all suck me off. those who actually did give me good advice thankyou, those who didnt can go headbutt the wall bcoz im sure you had no clue when you first started uni either, and you probably still dont.

Chris.

HSC
calm down buddy. pen + paper/book. it cant get any easier

T

Testpilot

nick.milevski said:
orite man i didnt expect half of you to insult me so how bout you all suck me off. those who actually did give me good advice thankyou, those who didnt can go headbutt the wall bcoz im sure you had no clue when you first started uni either, and you probably still dont.
Some of those who think your dumb are 06ers too. They are just able to think for themselves.

daledugahole

HSC
Testpilot said:
Some of those who think your dumb are 06ers too. They are just able to think for themselves.
If you're going to insult someone by calling them dumb it is best to use proper grammer so as not to look dumb yourself. It's you're not your.

brows

HSC
daledugahole said:
If you're going to insult someone by calling them dumb it is best to use proper grammer so as not to look dumb yourself. It's you're not your.
I'm sorry didn't you mean "Grammar"?? lol.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha is this a fucking english class or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)