• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Present Annoyances.... (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by snapperhead
*Reading your other posts*
getting a bit toey there are you jess???
Get a room!!! :)
i dont quite know how to reply to that!
im not so much 'toey' as you like to put it, but im just sick of seeing him and knowing that im not with him (not just in a sexual sense)
but its ok, chances are i wont have dan next semester, so hopefully ill be able to get over it...

Silver Rose

The workmen who are hammering and drilling away right outside our music rooms so that we can't record our compositions. :rolleyes:

chepas

HSC
Teachers, who, one minute are your best friend and talk to you like a human and about your life and about their lives, confide in you etc - then the next minute, literally the next minute, treat you like a year sevener, just another little shit that is 'below' them. Make up your mind which one you want to be towards us!!! This switch happens a lot when there's another person coming, esp that is a teacher, or a deputy or something.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
That I have an english assesment tomorrow, and I dont have everything prepared for it. Ie my 200 words that Im allowed to take in and I still dont know exactly what Im going to be writing (we were given the question earlier)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i dont quite know how to reply to that!
im not so much 'toey' as you like to put it, but im just sick of seeing him and knowing that im not with him (not just in a sexual sense)
but its ok, chances are i wont have dan next semester, so hopefully ill be able to get over it...
just joking my dear..... your umm, the way yo9u want to "meet" that nice gentlemen is interesting..."Hi......*rustle rustle*"

LOL...j/jking!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
just joking my dear..... your umm, the way yo9u want to "meet" that nice gentlemen is interesting..."Hi......*rustle rustle*"

LOL...j/jking!!
LOL! Im seriously beginning to think thats the only way he'll realise I like him. I have 3 older brothers, so I get how guys think a lot of the time, and even I never realised guys could be so thick!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Its worth a shot..
*boom tish*

theres a thousand more where that comes from.....
*boom tish*

LOL

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its worth a shot..
*boom tish*

theres a thousand more where that comes from.....
*boom tish*

LOL
huh? im having another vague moment..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
just being rude......
oh great...
tell me, does everything have to have sexual connotations for males (not you, just another guy i know)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
oh great...
tell me, does everything have to have sexual connotations for males (not you, just another guy i know)
Not everything, occasionaly a bit of sport doesnt have any sexual connotations.

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
That I have an english assesment tomorrow, and I dont have everything prepared for it. Ie my 200 words that Im allowed to take in and I still dont know exactly what Im going to be writing (we were given the question earlier)
I hate when they give us questions before the assesment because i never prepare a practice essay or anything and everyone else does! :(
And i hate the stupid #$%^&*()#$%^&* teacher at my school who writes the exam timetables and keeps putting all the big exams on the same days! And i end up having 2 exams a day which really stuffs up my study and makes me stress more and is ruining my HSC! e.g. 4 unit maths and Economics? 4 unit maths and Ancient History?! It should be illegal....

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
I hate when they give us questions before the assesment because i never prepare a practice essay or anything and everyone else does! :(

But thats YOUR problem!! :p

At the moment,im not frustrated much or annoyed (shock: my eco class is now semi-decent)Im going through a panicky stage/phase...where I dont think Im prepared and blah blah...always happens toward the end fo term when assessments loom in your face :(

Originally posted by Aerials
what pisses me off is the people who you think are your friends just backstab you all the fucking time.
YES! ARGH! frustration about school but not school itself! school "friends"!! :chainsaw:

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
I'm peeved about the fact that uni life goes too fast. 13 weeks in a semester, 5 subjects and then you have to sit exams for them. It's just like the HSC, except 10 times faster! :p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)