Presentation Day (1 Viewer)

fallen__angel

Nocturnal Member
HSC
Uni Grad
lol I should get an award for bothering to turn up to presentation day every year and attending rehersals (I'm in orchestra)

worse presentation day custom @ my school (chelto) is: the whole school singing the hallelujah chorus:mad1:
oh, and uh, this year the principal gave a 17 minute speech. last year it was around 30 >.<

G

gaoOO

fallen__angel said:
oh, and uh, this year the principal gave a 17 minute speech. last year it was around 30 >.<
can't be worse than our principal's speech. She told us to be like geese and HONK at each other...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Our principal gave a fkn boring 45 min speech last night. He's always chattering on about the Federal government, politics, public vs private school bluh bluh bluh. He makes jokes that arent even funny, and he's the only one laughing :mad1:

G

gaoOO

Kujah said:
Our principal gave a fkn boring 45 min speech last night. He's always chattering on about the Federal government, politics, public vs private school bluh bluh bluh. He makes jokes that arent even funny, and he's the only one laughing :mad1:
seriously, telling students to HONK is an all time low.

G

gaoOO

Kujah said:
lol. Is your principal crazy? ;)
i hope so. She's on the selection panel for James Ruse's next principal... she could really help bring about their downfall :p

HSC
I didn't turn up to mine even though i was getting two awards..I'll collect them next year...it really isnt worth going to. :mad1:

G

gaoOO

*chrissie* said:
hehe... do you know what else geese do?
they come in formations and when one falls behind: "oh look, my fellow goose is falling behind. I WILL HELP HER! HONK HONK HONK HONK!" with my honking, we are now going to come back into formation! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)