pressure from parents (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
well the course that I wanna do (preferebly at UTS) I need like a UAI of 94, which I don't think is very achievable but I do hope to get at least in the mid - late 80's. My dad reckons that b/c I'm doing the subjects that do not require hard thinking (i.e. society and culture, textiles and design instead of physics and chemistry), I can get a UAI higher than my siblings :rolleyes:

bunnie

l-mercedes-l said:
family pressure sucks!!! My whole family expects me to do medicine or something like that... they have high expectations coz i will be the first on that side of my family to actually do my HSC... I know that they wouldnt understand that i want to do fashion design rather than go to uni...

lifes tuff :p
My older sister can totally relate. She wanted to pursue a career in fashion designing, except because of having asian parents, she studies Commerce at UNSW.

My Mum puts so much pressure on me. She expects me to study every minute of the day! It's the holidays, 9:30am, and she expects me to study at this minute. :mad:

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
^ are in year 12? if so okay
if your in year 11 .. what can you study? lol its holidays, transiton perido, relax time

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
already??? hello year 12 hasnt started .. pls use this time to relax .. then when school starts then study ...

Kulazzi

HSC
-blueblue- said:
already??? hello year 12 hasnt started .. pls use this time to relax .. then when school starts then study ...
maybe some people feel like to start now maybe to get into the habit and also to accelerate......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)