Pressure... not on? +major project dates (1 Viewer)

J-Ed

HSC
Hi guys,
Not a frequenter of this forum but since HSC has begun for us, I have decided to revisit! Just wanted to know, has anyone felt a little too... relaxed? I mean, this honestly still feels like year 11 and everything that everyone has told me to do (think of a belonging story, and concepts/ ideas for majors over the holiday break between year 11/12) and what people have told me to "expect" has seemed to be ALL LIES and ignored by a number of my teachers! Anyone else feel the same?

I know I shouldn't measure progress against my peers (as I come from a VERY low ranked school), but I really can't help it sometimes. Gosh, maybe I stress myself out too much! :spzz: Also, does anyone know the due dates for all the major projects (especially Visual Arts and Industrial Technology) next year? For now, I'm just putting it as around mid-late August, but set dates would be nice, and I can't seem to find them...

Jikky

HSC
Yup, still feeling like Year 11 for me. It hasn't hit me yet, but it probably will, as soon as the assessment tasks start to roll out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)