Pressure.... (1 Viewer)

hsc_dysentery

HSC
i was totally forgetting hsc and reading this just gets on my nerves!!!!

oh my god,,, i'm so nervous,,

getting ur result on your fone is the scariest thing i think..

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
im quite confident ill get into the course i want but im more scared about whether ill do well enough to get into the college ive applied for. you start thinking over your exams and get so stressed. i did this after trials but it turned out i did alot better than i thought and all my rankings went up quite a fair bit. theres no point worrying cause it doesnt change anything. just pray you are one of the lucky people who gets their marks miscalculated in a good way cause they cant change those marks :p

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I know this is highly unlikely for me...but if one was to do so well as to get an all rounder award or come first in the state for a subject does BoS ring you? I just need to know so that i wont occupy the phone if they will ring

= Jennifer =

HSC
i am scared too scared to wet my pants...everyone keeps asking me how did i go and what uni did i get into and i am like hold on results have not come out yet people are just itching to know i hope i got a good uai enuf to get into uni this waiting games sucks they are messing with us i tell u

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
i think the worse part of the HSC is actually waiting for the results to come out... the exams are nothing compared to the actual wait.

choc-chip

HSC
MissSavage29 said:
i think the worse part of the HSC is actually waiting for the results to come out
That's wat i thought 2.hehe
On the other hand if u really didn't go well, that period of time is actually what u should enjoyed.

Totally agreed wif every1 of u!! *scared*

Premus

yeah i do think about how i answered questions in my exams....
Well as long as we know that we have done our best and put in the effort... there's nothing more we can ask for! So lets enjoy !!
:)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
do any of you ever get scared parts of your exam will go missing or something, or tht you answered the wrong bits and pieces or forgot to number your papers properly? i do *scared*

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I'm not scared. I am fearless
I block it from my mind.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
flipsyde said:
I'm soooo anxious and Il be on holidays when they come out so Ill only get my results by SMS and not my UAI.... which means Ill be even more anxious until I get back... I doubt they have computers on an Island.

Damn the wait!!!!!!
Wait, so signing up for that sms thing means we only get hsc not uai? I thought it covered both!

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
like everyone else i'm reaaalllly scared! scared that i forgot to write my student number on my papers, scared that even if i did i wrote it wrong, scared that i won't get over 90. just scaaaaaared!

tennille

HSC
gemita said:
Wait, so signing up for that sms thing means we only get hsc not uai? I thought it covered both!
Yeah, it's only for your HSC results, not your UAI.

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
Relax people. Even if you don't get what you "really really really really want", it's not the end of the world. If you tried your best, it's far from it.

Good luck anyway 04's.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
we know that. but its still enough to be anxious about when it comes to getting into a course which will shape the next few years of your life if you get in.

good luck next year MasterP. youll do great if you stay up to date the whole year and dont fall behind at all.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
oh well how bout me?! i'm falling behind miserably in chemistry, but hoping that i can catch up during the long break. is it possible that i can catch up without a teacher for chemistry.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I am sure that I did very well in my exams but I still doubt I will get the marks I need for my UNI course. Theres nothing I can do about it so I'm not going to worry, theres always other options

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
thats a great way to think cos if by chance you do get in youll be extra happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)