Pretty fair... (1 Viewer)

J

juzza

I found it a pretty fair exam all round. Much easier than the Catholic trial, and better paced time-wise too. Only a couple tough points all up where I had no idea, or thought too much work for only 1 - 2 marks in the earlier questions. However, question 9 & 10 did get much harder... I'll be happy to get a few marks for 10.

But overall I can't complain :)

HSC
It was pretty fair....

But screwed it up anyways, I breezed through the first few questions, and then up at about question 7 or 8 I spent too long on the questions. And then I didn't end up having enough time to even look at the last question.....

I hadn't looked at maths for like 2 months, until yesterday, so thats partly to blame... and also cos I had 4 exams last week (2 english, and ipt and modern on the same day :chainsaw: ) which prevented me from doing any sort of study....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes I guess it was fair yes
apart from Question 10...i think it was too hard for a 2U paper
Im hoping i didnt screw up too much to prevent me gettin high band 5/6

L.B.U

yeah the exam waz alrite easier then da catholic but there were some questions like just waste of time. i alwayz thought thoze sketching questions meaningless anywayz now have 3u next so not 2 worry 2much...

schwang_thang

yeah same, i rekon it was easier than the catholic paper

however qstn 10 was just stupid, esp. cos the derivative qstn was worth only 2 marks!

pretti gud paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)