pretty pumped for uni? (1 Viewer)

manutd8

HSC
im pretty excited for uni. over holidays lol. anyone else?

spence

HSC
when you're sitting in a cold lecture theatre on jan 4, and it's a perfect 26 degrees outside, listening to what looks to be someone not old enough to be teaching, rambling about admin procedures, you really get over it :p
and that's why you shouldn't do summer school

rx34

HSC
OP, I share the same sentiments with you. I can't wait for uni, can't wait to study, can't wait to lift my GPA and I can't wait to make more friends.

But that being said, I'm still enjoying my holidays, just went to Europe for 3 weeks; now in Singapore. I would probably go to Vietnam or Phuket soon. But I don't feel mentally challenged looking at forums and watching TV all day. Meh. Damn the summer holidays! I rather have 2 weeks of SWOTVAC rather than such a big break.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
i'm in quiet anticipation of what's to come in my first year... heading to UNCLE.

BUT - still loving the holidays way too much, i'm in no hurry whatsoever =)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I can't wait to study something i actually want to study!

But i am enjoying these holidays very, very much....

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Sort of excited, it's like the transition from primary to high school. But at the same time dreading doing homework and assignments again after such a long break.

manutd8

HSC
im moving to syd, so therefore im mad pumped. i live in the country -_- hate it! but yeah ultimately dreading actually doing work and such lol.

kfnmpah

HSC
I've been working full time pretty much since i finished school. I'm SO over it. I'm SO keen to move to newcastle and start uni. It's going to be mad fun.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'm quite excited at the moment. But then that's going to die down as soon as I realise we have exams soon. :p

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I remember I was pretty pumped before uni start too, but that was short-lived. After my second class I felt completely down and depressed.
But I pray you wont be me.

spazamataz

HSC
I'm excited, but a bit nervous at the same time!
Essentially i'm giving up my whole life here (in the country) and shifting it to somewhere where I don't even know my way around or know anyone!
But yeah, overall i'm excited!

HSC
when you're sitting in a cold lecture theatre on jan 4, and it's a perfect 26 degrees outside, listening to what looks to be someone not old enough to be teaching, rambling about admin procedures, you really get over it :p

having said that, love uni :)
Thats why I withdrew from my summer subject last week ;)

I do love uni, but I wasn't ready to go back yet. Plus it was mighty expensive.

sombrero

HSC
My gap year goal was to get a job and save money. Which failed... I currently only have ~$1000 from Centerlink

I can't wait to go wooooooooooo

Still need a place to live though :( Uni is more than two hours away

Hopefully my accommodation hunting is more successful than my gap year

astroe

HSC
I don't seem to be doing anything productive sitting at home, so yes, I wish I could start already. "Excited" is pushing it really. :p

shady145

Banned
HSC
im moving to syd, so therefore im mad pumped. i live in the country -_- hate it! but yeah ultimately dreading actually doing work and such lol.
+1

Sort of excited, it's like the transition from primary to high school. But at the same time dreading doing homework and assignments again after such a long break.
and +1 to that too...

cant wait to meet new people... and these holidays are boring me :(

rx34

HSC
Damn I'm growing fatter by the hour. Lazing around watching tv is horrible for you. Time to hit the pool and gym.

Gmac_0

HSC
Yeah, I'm excited, I'd had enough of High School since year 8 really, couldn't wait to move on. In fact, I remember thinking on about the first day of year 7 'Fuck, why I am here? I shouldn't be here, what am I in for?'. Hopefully that feeling won't sink in when University actually begins.

I'm a pretty content person, so I'm not at all bored of the hols yet, even though I've done absolutely nothing. Plan of stuff to achieve has of course not been enacted upon, have not got a job, have not got fit, haven't done a bunch of other stuff that I now do not really recall. Not really worried about it though, I fucking love holidays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)