Price Theatre (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

They should really fix that damn door, I don't think the left entrance door makes that noise does it? Overall the theatre is great :D

^___^
HSC
pLuvia said:
They should really fix that damn door, I don't think the left entrance door makes that noise does it? Overall the theatre is great :D
they totally refurbished it..

i prefer the old one but..nice and freezing

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I havent seen the new Price theatre yet.

Congrats on your 7777th post Jimmy! I'll be there in 5000 odd posts :)

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
damn those people who not only come in late but decide to come in through the squeeky door too. ARRGGHH:burn:

rawfromearth

HSC
N/A
There is no weired smell now.

:) Just would like to remind people here if you go to Price Theatre and coming late, please come in through the LEFT door. the sound is so annoying and it made students there difficult to concentrate on the lectures.

Other than that, the theatre is quite modern and beautiful.

I need to be there today 2-4. :)

CieL

HSC
Bwahahah yeah, the right door is the squeeky one.. I went to price theatre today.. by ACCIDENT ARGH!

The first time I try to turn up to a lecture for HRM, I end up in the wrong theatre.. some fat woman was talking about superannuation =.=.. Oh well, at least I got to check Price out.. the only bad thing is that there's not enough leg room..

prusso

HSC
fucking noise in my comp247 class argh@@!!#!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Yes that door annoys me aswell so use the left if you are late. I try to avoid the right one at all costs, even before a lecture

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:eek: if it's possible to be blown away by a lecture theatre, i was today when i took a peek at price. that's a major makeover they did on it!!

CieL

HSC
lol yeah.. the glass and wood made it feel so classy.. like I'm attending something elite..

And then I went into T2 (which was meant to be my actual lecture) and was so disappointed.. small cramped room without enough seats.. I had to sit on the floor at the back O_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)