Primary schools...those were the days (1 Viewer)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
What primary schools did you guys go to?
Any funny memories?
Ever been back to visit and say hi to the young'ns.
I was in Bellevue Hill but havent been back.

well in years kinder to 5, i went to our lady of the way in emu plains.Then in year 6 i went to st thomas aquinas in springwood

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
St Philomeanes primary school is where i went. It was only small when i started, about 70 of us. We had our 100 year anniversary in 2001...lots of memories. I still even hold a few records there :)

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i go to my primary school every friday to pick up my little sister.....its fun walking past the places where me and my friends used to hang out...but the place has also changed so much - new buildings, teachers i don't know and the office ladies don't seem to treat you as nicely as they did when you were 10 lol

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
Originally posted by ezzy85
What primary schools did you guys go to?
Any funny memories?
Ever been back to visit and say hi to the young'ns.
I was in Bellevue Hill but havent been back.
Ah good ol Bellevue Hill, we gotta go and visit it sometimes as I've been saying for the past 5 years. I'm an absolute shocker. Seriesly by the end of this year we gotta go ezzy! There should still be some teachers we know.....
Make sure you remind me.....

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by GJ_JOE
the office ladies don't seem to treat you as nicely as they did when you were 10 lol
I dont think Ive ever had any good experiences from office ladies. Theyre all rude, student-hating bitches IMO anyway

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy

I dont think Ive ever had any good experiences from office ladies. Theyre all rude, student-hating bitches

100% agreeal. They couldn't cut it as teachers so they pretend like they are when really they have no skills and no qualifications. They don't like it when you tell them that either, I've found.

Jacko

no way.. primary school sucked ass... high school was shit till bout year 9 wen i got out more... ppl in primary school are so fickle young and boring.. im so glad im out of there...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I haven't been back to my odl school, but when I worked in a supermarket I used to see my old kindergarten teacher all the time, and she still remembered me and would come and say hello.:)

Rahul

Dead Member
i went to primary school for one year, that was my brilliance.....or maybe it was because i came to oz that yr:confused:

malayz_angel

I liked primary school, I went back twice in Year Seven to visit and haven't gone back since then although I'm always in the area. I feel a bit slack but if I was to go back and visit now, I bet nobody would remember me anyway, so what's the point?

Juliet

HSC
I went to IHM and then Chester Hill Primary School. Good memories, and bad ones. I had this guy who i was friends with in Yr 5 and 6, my friend and I would chase him around the playground. When i was in the old suburb again about 2 yrs ago, I saw him and thought, wow he's cute. It was funny to think about him in that way. I only visted my primary school once in Yr 7 and then i moved house. I think i would like to go back and have a look around. Funny memory would be, being dared once to go into the guys toliet, and having to find a guy to go to the Yr 6 graduation with ( we had to have partners). Very good memory, seeing the bitch who would tease me during my primary school years ( now i see she was jealous), smoking herself to lung cancer on a railway platform two years later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)