primary teaching at uws (1 Viewer)

Samu

HSC
Ok I believe i've got all my correct units enrolled for my first year.

Ive got the 4 core units enrolled plus 2 psychology (being my key program) and 2 education study units. Being a total of 80 units for the year.

Is this correct thus far? I'm doing this way too late i believe.

Anyway another thing that confused me was that its not allowing me to enrol in the course 101414 being early mathematical thinking. It has a prerequisites too complete a child protection course in the first lecture. But how do i do that if i'm unable to enroll in the course?

Hope once again someone can shed light on this crap

Samuel

donniesweet

The Iconoclaster
HSC
Ok I believe i've got all my correct units enrolled for my first year.

Ive got the 4 core units enrolled plus 2 psychology (being my key program) and 2 education study units. Being a total of 80 units for the year.

Is this correct thus far? I'm doing this way too late i believe.

Anyway another thing that confused me was that its not allowing me to enrol in the course 101414 being early mathematical thinking. It has a prerequisites too complete a child protection course in the first lecture. But how do i do that if i'm unable to enroll in the course?

Hope once again someone can shed light on this crap

Samuel
Your units are correct.
I was only able to enrol into 101414 after I had signed a form. This can be done at the Student Centre.

Samu

HSC
Everything is set, see people tomorrow i guess : P

Charity00

HSC

This is my first time at university so I'm a little confused about the enrolment process.

I just receieved this email:

"To students enrolled in unit 100633
Anyone not enrolled in a lecture for 100633 you need to do so before next week."

How do I enrol for a lecture? For course 100633, it says "Students DO NOT register in Lectures but must attend in respective weeks." When trying to register for a lecture, it says "Not enabled'.

Can someone please explain what it means by enrolling in a lecture?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Don't worry about it, the lecturer obviously means tutorial, etc.

You do not need to register for lectures, that's why it's not enabled. Just attend the lectures and you'll be fine.

Samu

HSC
lol at the first math patterns lecture, everyone trying to pack it too shit because of the other horrible time available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)