printing past papers. (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
random questions but for maths, do you print out dozens of past papers or just write the question and answer in an exercise book?:tongue:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
random questions but for maths, do you print out dozens of past papers or just write the question and answer in an exercise book?:tongue:
i print out 2-3 at a time and then do it and then print some more. printing in the ICT room at our school was free!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
at the expense of your HSC?
Not at the expense of HSC because do you know that there are also computer screens that allow you to see the past paper, as a soft copy? They're really awesome! You should try one!

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Not at the expense of HSC because do you know that there are also computer screens that allow you to see the past paper, as a soft copy? They're really awesome! You should try one!
doesn't the computer screens need power to run which kills trees anyways? plus the tens of thousands of books that a printed every year as a result of the HSC?

(i used to be an advocate for the environment (waiting to pass a recycle bin to throw a newspaper) but then i realised it was just me doing that so i stopped giving a damm)

I am also trying a computer screen right now

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
hehe soft

i personally like hard copies of past papers. print 2 pages per sheet, double sided (<3 environment)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
lol coincidentally I'm doing a past paper on pdf, it's not too bad. And ok yes I agree with the distraction thing..

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
You aren't enviro friendly until you fit 4 sheets of paper onto one page (double sized) in size 6 font.

Biology teacher does this to us occasionally :(

MrTammoth

HSC
print dozen of papers cause me no give shiza bout environomento. An alternative way is to just write your answers down into book while looking at screen.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Being a good old, sometimes lazy, engineer I just print and write on the lines given because ceebs using a book then comparing if I had written too much or too less of stuff, etc.

Also, I advocate giving electrons days off when possible. Makes them more friendly to me. :haha:

Nah computer is a distraction and tbh, if I actually want to drill out a 3 hour past paper, I'll print it and do the whole 3 hours on the spot.

As if I would be bothered to look at the computer and do the 3 hours like that. And plus, I have no space on my computer desk to actually do a lot of writing. Also, I'm not gonna draw or highlight on the computer lel. Paper is more suited to fast paced thinking and planning.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Being a good old, sometimes lazy, engineer I just print and write on the lines given because ceebs using a book then comparing if I had written too much or too less of stuff, etc.

Also, I advocate giving electrons days off when possible. Makes them more friendly to me. :haha:

Nah computer is a distraction and tbh, if I actually want to drill out a 3 hour past paper, I'll print it and do the whole 3 hours on the spot.

As if I would be bothered to look at the computer and do the 3 hours like that. And plus, I have no space on my computer desk to actually do a lot of writing. Also, I'm not gonna draw or highlight on the computer lel. Paper is more suited to fast paced thinking and planning.
only you're lazy AD ;)

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Printing it, cos we found a way to print for free at our school library lelelel

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
only you're lazy AD ;)
Nah I stole the line from my lecturer.

"Being good old lazy engineers, why don't we just do this?"

And then it goes on to show the most mindbogglingly simple short cut ever.

And yes mindbogglingly did register as a word when right clicking the red underlined "bogglingly" which isn't a word.

Never knew it existed.

This whole fact it exists is mindbogglingly odd.

Though its under American spelling so who knows what other random words they have....

ebbygoo

HSC
I would sometimes get distracted using soft copies whilst the hard copies removed that opportunity for procrastination

hecticated

HSC
the whole hsc course is a waste of paper tbh.
anyway and soft copies will ruin my eyesight. MY EYESIGHT IS ALREADY REALLY BAD BECAUSE OF THE HSC FFS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)