Prison Break (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
GAH i hated the behind the scenes

first desperate housewives had one.

then on tues OC was cut

today there's some program reiterating everything i already know about prison break

and tomorrow i have tuition disrupting my regular viewings of las vegas (which no one here seems to watch)

i want my tv back :(

Riviet

HSC
N/A
emzkat said:
i've watched most of the episodes of Prisonbreak so far and i really like it but i still have my doubts about it......how the hell are they going to make the storyline last for more than one season?????????
If you watched behind the walls around the end, they had a short preview of what to expect in the future. I think the end of season is when they happily break out, and season two will probably be the part of the story in which they investigate and try to find out more about the conspiracy.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Riviet said:
If you watched behind the walls around the end, they had a short preview of what to expect in the future. I think the end of season is when they happily break out, and season two will probably be the part of the story in which they investigate and try to find out more about the conspiracy.
i know Season 2 is starting soon...but i hope your wrong i dont want the story to be based on the conspiracy...why would it be called Prison Break?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
it will be like the law and order, csi franchises... it will have a 2nd title... like prison break - prison broke or something

shannY

HSC
there is going to be a season two=].. and what episode is released now? the torrents keep on jumping and missing an episode. i'm up to episode 19(the key) missing out on 18(the bluff)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I would have been cool if they extended season 1. I reckon it seems too quick for them to be escaping in a couple of episodes time. Nevertheless, it's still a great show.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Next weeks episodes gonna be awsome:D!!! I wonder if they'll actually break out with Lincoln locked up and John lying there with his throat slit. But nobody tell me!! OooOOo sooo excited:D:D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Definitely looking forward to ep 13. A must-watch for all regular viewers.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
can sumone delete his post because it is a spoiler... hence why i was shocked reading 1st line.. i couldnt bare to read on

NO SPOLIERS MATE

darcho

HSC
N/A
sando said:
can sumone delete his post because it is a spoiler... hence why i was shocked reading 1st line.. i couldnt bare to read on

NO SPOLIERS MATE

Spoilers? U wanna hear a spoiler? U WILL DIE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
that would be a spoiler... won't be a spoiler when u die alone though, u already know ur a loner

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
sando said:

NO SPOLIERS MATE
lol, i wanna know what it is, can you put it in spoiler tags so only people that wanna read it can read it?
: [ spoiler] lost [ /spoiler]

Dr_Doom

HSC
Riviet said:
I would have been cool if they extended season 1. I reckon it seems too quick for them to be escaping in a couple of episodes time. Nevertheless, it's still a great show.
lol it's 22 episodes long. Aint that long enough :p

they break out on ep 21

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I didn't know it was that long, thought the first season would end after episode 13. Having said that, I just can't wait for this critical episode, also I loved the part when Michael breaks the water pipe, so clever of him. :D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I find it very unbelievable that the maintenance guy would replace what was just sheet metal with a 2 inch thick steel piple that looks like it could pump about a million litres a minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)