Prison Break (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (2 Viewers)

*rUsTy*

HSC
It's so dead because it's not on Australian TV anymore and this thread is the one that follows Australian TV and no spoilers... so for those who watch it on the net I suggest you try and resist from revealing anything please. It will be active as soon as it gets back on our screens.

InsanityFreedom

HSC
Prison Break Season 4 should air in Aus sometime soon... I have already seen the first 3 eps for season 4 & we are in for a real treat. This show can't get any better!!!

Wentworth 4eva!

aja152

HSC
N/A
InsanityFreedom said:
Prison Break Season 4 should air in Aus sometime soon... I have already seen the first 3 eps for season 4 & we are in for a real treat. This show can't get any better!!!

Wentworth 4eva!
huh? serious?? i wanna watch it too!!!
..but i havent even watched the rest of the episodes of season3! o.o
mmmmmmmmmmmmm cant wait >o<//

frannypoo

HSC
wrxsti said:
Prison break has 1000 twists every episode... i reckon Sarah prolly isnt dead..
yea thats what i think coz they ddnt make a big deal about it, it was like ok done moving now. mite b a fake head? coz like she just died...JUST LIKE THAT!! *CLICKS FINGERS* just gone, so i hope shes not dead coz that was a dumb move. and i hope Sucre (how ever u spell his name..the latino dude) doesnt die!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
frannypoo said:
yea thats what i think coz they ddnt make a big deal about it, it was like ok done moving now. mite b a fake head? coz like she just died...JUST LIKE THAT!! *CLICKS FINGERS* just gone, so i hope shes not dead coz that was a dumb move. and i hope Sucre (how ever u spell his name..the latino dude) doesnt die!
Oh, im sorry to break it for you, but she's dead and not coming back.

In one of the episodes (11th or 12th) Linc see's LJ, and LJ tells him that Susan chopped off Sarah's head infront of him (so sad :(..poor LJ), but he closed his eyes when she did it, but he heard the noise.

As for Sucre, I think that he's going to end up in Sona...

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
InsanityFreedom said:

Wentworth 4eva!

Are you from the future? Season 4 hasn't even started production in the U.S yet.

*rUsTy*

HSC
frannypoo said:
SARA IS DEAD FOR GOD'S SAKE!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
has it aired yet or what?
Im watching it online, 12 episodes have aired in the US so far (sorry for discussing it here), if you want, i can PM you the link later.

*rUsTy*

HSC
Yes, that's the main reason. Although she flatly refused to even shoot a scene with Michael to properly have a final goodbye between Sara and Michael... not even to record a phone call... so some fans didn't like her attitude for that.

Another reason I read about was that they were going to kill her off half way through the season anyway and she didn't like the idea and she also protested that.

But yes, sadly she had to be cut which is a huge shame. I just hope Season 3 gets a little more exciting and interesting cos atm it hasn't really grabbed my attention like the past 2.

aja152

HSC
N/A
omg.... anyone seen pb episode 12?
o.o i wonder what happens T_T i cant wait!
i heard theres only one more episode left for season 3. Is this true?

edit:sorry TTTTTTTTTTTT__________TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Last edited:

*rUsTy*

HSC
Can you read???!!!

:burn: No spoilers damnit! You just gave away a huge fucking spoiler idiot. Hope you're happy.:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Fuckin air the cunt, they said FEBRUARY OR WAS IT MARCH BUT ONES HAPPEN AND ONES NEARLY OVER, FARKENSARKUSORF.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
This is why I didn't start watching it on TV when they started showing it just after it aired in the US. I knew they would do something like this.

*hopeful*

HSC
it hasnt been on in the US either cause of the writers strike, not sure if its started up again now that the stupid strike is over...hate waiting.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
*hopeful* said:
it hasnt been on in the US either cause of the writers strike, not sure if its started up again now that the stupid strike is over...hate waiting.
After its break it came back for about 4 more episodes and now it's done for the season. It hasn't come back from the break yet here.

*hopeful*

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
After its break it came back for about 4 more episodes and now it's done for the season. It hasn't come back from the break yet here.
:eek: :eek:

i had no idea, god i cant even remember which one was the last ep i saw, going to trawl online now

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
OMG Sara's back guys!

Yaaaaaay!! :D:D:D

EDIT: Also read this

^_^

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)