• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
didn't they say that when they cross state borders, then its all FBI?

pinoying

HSC
Jordan.J said:
I just want to know why the Prison guards are chasing them?

Wouldnt it be in the jurisdiction of the police
yeah i was thinking the same

Dr_Doom

HSC
Jordan.J said:
I just want to know why the Prison guards are chasing them?

Wouldnt it be in the jurisdiction of the police
yeah who's guarding the prison whilst this is all going on ? rofl

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
OMGSH !
guys
i read prisonbreak spoilers on another site..
and its so badd.. !

*hopeful*

HSC
i finally saw 1st ep of season 2....soooo good but stupid

like it didnt show how they got away from being surrounded in the middle of a field from the night before and a couple of other things

yeh the veronica/2 garbage bags was so weird....so slack how lincoln was on the phone.....hahah tbag and his hand in the esky

and daym micheal looked so cute in an ugly suit :)

cant wait for next ep!

Dr_Doom

HSC
*hopeful* said:
i finally saw 1st ep of season 2....soooo good but stupid

like it didnt show how they got away from being surrounded in the middle of a field from the night before and a couple of other things

yeh the veronica/2 garbage bags was so weird....so slack how lincoln was on the phone.....hahah tbag and his hand in the esky

and daym micheal looked so cute in an ugly suit :)

cant wait for next ep!
Yeah I guess they just ran into the bush in the early morning. Then the sun rose whilst they were in the bush.

*hopeful*

HSC
season 1 will be airing on fox8 from thurs 7th september 7.30... :)

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
- Episode 2.02 - Otis [Airing August 28]: A young woman named Debra Jean puts up a notice to get a ride-mate to share expenses and driving for a trip to Utah. Tweener seizes the opportunity. Debra Jean will recur in four episodes. Franklin and Kellerman are questioned about the escape by a three-person judicial board. Kellerman and Franklin get angry when a former prison employee reveals that he knew about the escape plan. Later, the judicial board gives Kellerman and Franklin their "sentence." We meet Bellick's mother. It is announced that a hundred thousand dollar apiece will be given as a reward for every convict someone brings in. If Lincoln is brought back in, the reward is three hundred thousand dollars. We will see some flashbacks, including one with Westmoreland.

- Episode 2.03 - Scan [Airing September 4]: Michael and Lincoln experience car trouble as Mahone's pursuit of them goes up in flames; Sucre hits the road to stop Maricruz from taking a gamble; C-Note is determined to reunite with his wife and daughter despite their surveillance; a familiar face keeps a close eye on Sara, who finds the tables turned on her; determined to cash in on the prison break, Bellick partners with an unlikely ally.

- Episode 2.04 - First Down: Abruzzi is reunited with his wife Sylvia. She is outraged when Abruzzi tells her he wants to get revenge before leaving the States and start a new life with his family. T-Bag travels with a man named Jerry and his cute 14-year-old girl, Danielle. When a lonely and horny T-Bag tries to get his way with the girl, she runs to her father and a confrontation ensues.

- Episode 2.05 - Map 1213: One of the President's agents, named Bill Kim, is sent unannounced to Fox River in order to check up on the investigation's progress. Kellerman particularly likes Kim for his way of working. Kim is especially interested in Sara's whereabouts and her contacts. Sucre, who is in Las Vegas, finds the chapel where Maricruz is set to wed Hector. Maricruz's sister Theresa promises to have her sister and Sucre meet, however, she decides to call the police instead.

- Episode 2.06: T-Bag is in the house of a woman named Jeannette, who serves him liquored lemonade. As they share stories, T-Bag starts working his charm on her only to be scorned when she asks him for help to get another man in her bed. It seems the gang, which includes Michael and Sucre, is pretending to be construction workers working on Jeanette's house. Why are they there for? Things go sour when Jeannette's daughter, Ann, appears.

ALSO...PRE-WARNING.. THIS IS A BIG SPOILER!!!!

we know about this first person.. but the second one ..

Two people die in the first four episodes.
Veronica and Abruzzi

*hopeful*

HSC
oh noes! i liked the 2nd person, they is kool :(

woah the eps seem kinda all over the place

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yea the spoilers may not be whats 'exactly' happening though, but
Abruzzi, I actually liked the personality he gave to the gang, damn

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
just watched episode two of season two.
nice episode.. but the episodes just seem to move so slow, theres so much detail into certain things.. and then sometimes they skip a whole lot of detail and cut to the point. Producers really got people on edges of their seats. lets hope season two can live up2 season one.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Meh wasn't a great episode. There's too many stories to follow, I'm only interested in Michael and Lincoln's

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
T-Bag needs to die.
Eventually, the fbi agent will have to realise they're innocent etc :\
Good episode though.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yea it was a good episode, intense at the LJ rescue, sucks that they didn't get him out though, I love how the guys have their own language kinda thing.

I agree, T-Bag needs to be destroyed. Hopefully the FBI agent will be chasing around enough to actually uncover the truth.

For a second there I was hoping Pope wouldn't go all psycho on the piece Michael put together.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Nah, leave T-bag. I like his character. He kinda makes me laugh.

Its obvious now that Bellick will try and be a hero and chase them down since he has nothing to lose now. But how? He's got no resources.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Apparently they killed off Veronica because the fans hated her

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Well I didn't mind her, but her dying basically makes half the last season moot, since she was the only remaining person who knew the truth and wasn't corrupt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)