• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
in every ep im like why dont they kill kellermen/bellick/mahone/whoever but then there'd be no show ?

Dr_Doom

HSC
yeh

omg i love those LIPS in ur avatar

also how funny is it, cnote has swapped with his wife. now she's in custody ROFL and his free! HAHAHAHA

*hopeful*

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
yeh

omg i love those LIPS in ur avatar

also how funny is it, cnote has swapped with his wife. now she's in custody ROFL and his free! HAHAHAHA

haha thanx so do i...

cnote what :eek: i havent seen the ep yet

dont tell me anymore!

Dr_Doom

HSC
what really? hah why you reading this thread then :p

mmmmm candy lips :p

*hopeful*

HSC
cause i always do~i always get to watch it late in the week so hopefully 2moro

:p candy lips with hundreds & thousands

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
the episode was average, i really hope that Lincoln, Michael and Kellerman don't team up, ruins the storyline a bit

wonder what'll happen to sucre now that Mahone knows that Michael and Lincoln weren't on the plane

*hopeful*

HSC
hmm weird ep, i guess michael n linc were screwed wether they got on the plane or not... poor dad died

kellerman hey? what motive does he have for helping them, besides getting back at the company :s

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
maybe to get back his identity perhaps, since The Company was practically erasing his life

*hopeful*

HSC
haha yeah that was weird, but then again so is everything else about them (company)

tbag is a frickin genius, luv how bellick was set up

Dr_Doom

HSC
hahah I'd hate to have kellerman on my side. hes the worst agent rofl! all these people manage to escape from him, even tho he carrys a gun hahaahH!

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
T-Bag was pretty smart in setting Bellick up, and had to give up his hand for good this time, gross gross!

aaron.mac

HSC
Just thought i would add some info on TV release groups (XOR and LOL in particular) - to answer CSI: CRIMES ™ question a while back...

these two are the main competitiors in the higher rating shows - it is a race to get the first release out - however, speed can cause sync issues, which they call 'nuked' releaseses. If this happens, generally the backup group (usually XOR) release a "PROPER", which fixes these issues. If you look at ep 13 (one where michael goes to confession), there was a nuked first release by LOL that came from Fox25/Global, and XOR's release came from FOX5 (A HDTV feed off a sattellite). they each have their own sources, and generally back each other up - you just need to read comments, and check regularly for proper releases.

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
i love t bag easily my favourite character

does anybody know whether there's going to be a season 3?

*hopeful*

HSC
onebytwo said:
i love t bag easily my favourite character

does anybody know whether there's going to be a season 3?
hmm not that i know of, but u never know

aaron.mac

HSC
Yeah there is going to be a season 3 - except we have not finished season 2 yet (only up to ep. 13 of this season). that explains this mini-cliffhanger in the middle of the season, and they will show the rest of season 2 next january/feburary. The creator/exec. producer has said
As for the future of the show, he noted, "The idea was always that it was going to be a 44-episode narrative and the halfway point was going to be the escape, which was the end of season 1." Of course, Prison Break is a big hit, and it's doubtful FOX would want it to end after only two years, which Scheuring jokingly observed, saying, "You know, with success comes questions about season 3, so now we're framing the first two seasons as chapter one of the trilogy."
So don't worry, i think this show will remain strong for at least another season..

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i wonder what kind of an original storyline season 3 would have though...

hopefully it will still be interesting

*hopeful*

HSC
for this week
Mahone catches up with Michael and Linc, but the border patrol arrives at the scene before he can shoot them. This is bad news for Mahone and Kim, but not for Kellerman (or Michael and Linc). Meanwhile, T-Bag needs a new hand as he searches for Ms. Hollander, and he finds other female companionship (Sylva Kelegian); Bellick is denied bail and is running out of options, as is Sara; and Sucre must take a leap of faith when the Feds lock on to the plane carrying him to Mexico. Sucre's escape plane faces deadly turbulence. Bellick has the tables turned on him upon his return to Fox River Penitentiary. Michael and Lincoln are taken into custody to be transported back to Fox River, forcing Mahone and Kellerman to take drastic measures to ensure that the brothers make it to the prison morgue instead of their cells. And a surprising ally changes the game for everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)