Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
routemarker said:
After reading your praises here i though i'd check it out. "legendary" and "suit up" will now form part of my day to day vocab :D
and "have you met ted?" has got to be the best game ever :)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
This is honestly so good. Wonder how long until they actually break out though

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
So brilliant!

I'm really disappointed that Fox are screwing the show around because it's just so entertaining. :(

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
After episode 13 they're shelving it until...an unspecified date. I've read that it could be their summer, which would mean mid-next year.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Yeah.

Maybe after Arrested Development [RIP :(] and Kitchen Confidential are finished airing they'll put it in that time slot?
Who knows with FOX. :rolleyes:

pinoying

HSC
i dont think shes in it any more... from what ive seen it was just a one episode thing

pinoying

HSC
and what do you all think of abruzi getting killed! oh no! he was one of my favourites

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
pinoying said:
and what do you all think of abruzi getting killed! oh no! he was one of my favourites
HEADS UP FOR A SPOILER:

<rant>
<spoiler>

He's not dead, fool!

He got choppered away, and we can't be sure about anything.

Moreover the cop who got shot in the chest, he blinked AFTER he fell down at the woman, implying he's alive. And I reckon he's got another envelope.

And the pipe! OMFG, so good.

Nevertheless, the series will probably degrade into lost-esque crap, and we'll be inherrently unsatsifed with the ending. It was good while it lasted though.

</spoiler>
</rant>

pinoying

HSC
yeah i posted that before ep13... i think he might make it through...

shame we wont see an episode 14 till march :(... great series

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Prison Break's coming to ch 7! I dunno when, but I saw the ad... w00t for the hot guys :D

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
So I finally watched the pilot ep after months of it being on my comp..

The story seems to work, except that... if Michael Scofield was the structural engineer of the prison, how the hell was he sent there? I know he requested it, and it showed on his form he was unemployed so maybe the judge didn't know he designed the prison, but still.. wouldn't all the employees, guards, etc recognise him ??

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Annegelic said:
So I finally watched the pilot ep after months of it being on my comp..

The story seems to work, except that... if Michael Scofield was the structural engineer of the prison, how the hell was he sent there? I know he requested it, and it showed on his form he was unemployed so maybe the judge didn't know he designed the prison, but still.. wouldn't all the employees, guards, etc recognise him ??
ummm...firstly, why would all of the staff who were there when the prison was built still be there? secondly, who the fuck knows the person who designed the building they work in?

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
if Michael Scofield was the structural engineer of the prison, how the hell was he sent there? I know he requested it, and it showed on his form he was unemployed so maybe the judge didn't know he designed the prison, but still.. wouldn't all the employees, guards, etc recognise him
i believe the people who paid to have the prison built sub-contracted out to the firm schofield worked for. He wasnt out there laying the bricks etc, and i doubt the people who currently work there now wouldve been around during the construction of the place.

Michael didn't request to be put in fox state, he requested to be put close to his home. Because he unloaded a firearm the judge saw fit to put him in a maximum security prison which was all part of his plan to get into fox river. He is a smart chap.

disappointed that Fox are screwing the show around because it's just so entertaining.
<rant>
What are you talking about. Fox picked it up for a full season. Be greatful! Fox screw many-a-show but this one isnt one of them (yet). Putting it off til march 20th isnt messing with it. Its a scheduling thing. the return of 24 & American Idol and other crap fox airs, it was bound to happen. Also you have to give them time to film more episodes etc as they'd only done the ordered 13 episodes.

Alot of people diss fox, but theyre a network that take risks for innovative shows, (e.g. 24, prison break) if it wasnt for FOX we wouldnt have them. So yeah, they might stuff a few shows you like over cause of low ratings, but if it wasnt for them you wouldnt have seen them in the first place. So give them props for that. </rant>

Anyway this show is great, i love it. The characters & the story are well thought out. But damn that chick whose on the outside trying to prove Lincolns innocence cant act at all. Still good though.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Prison Break premieres next Wednesday at 8.30 with a 2 hour double episode. When it's up against Third Watch and repeats of House, I guess it has every chance of becoming a hit :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)