Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Dr_Doom said:
I think it was good how the director made the audience think they were about to arrest tweener when they really got abruzzi. So wasn't expecting that :p

I'm glad tweeners aiight :D
Yeah I thought it was good too.

*hopeful*

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
Oscar shales is the guy that the FEDs guy still hasn't caught. He is as smart as Michael. And my guess is that they the FEDs guy will catch him in the end and Michael will be able to escape.
but who's body parts was it, that michael dumped in the car ? wasnt it oscars :confused:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
That'd be pretty stupid, I'm pretty sure the body parts were fake

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
It was an animal's, Scofield has no idea who Shales is I'm presuming.

Last edited:

Dr_Doom

HSC
*hopeful* said:
but who's body parts was it, that michael dumped in the car ? wasnt it oscars :confused:
No! lol haha it was pig parts. Michael doesn't know Oscar Shales. It just showed that because that FEDs guy got memories of Oscar Shales..

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh ok lol, was this revealed in ep 4 ? cause i havent seen it yet, thats why i just assumed it was oscars

Pilgrim

HSC
yeah originally i thought they were oscars bodyparts. but wasnt it only pigs blood? i didnt think it was pig parts too.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yeh they just said pig's blood; i liked how the twist with Tweener and Abruzzi went, T-bag is pretty gruesome, i dont like his character at all, i thought i hated him in season 1, now i hate him more in season 2

*hopeful*

HSC
im always the last to watch the current ep, so yeh it was pigs blood so pig parts in the car

omg nika, i cant believe what she did at the end..... bye abruzzi :( as if you wouldnt think the whole fibonacci thing was a set up! it was as bad as one of them going straight home or sumthing....

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh he killed the girls dad hey, so already his killed 2 ppl while michael and lincoln who should have shot and finished off bellick and the other screw didnt! argh

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yea, i think T-bag's story just gets more and more, well according to spoilerfix anyway; i wonder when Haywire is coming back

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Vampire said:
The guy playing T-Bag should win an Emmy, he's a very good actor, imo the best on the show.
Yes I agree!

T-Bag deserves to die though.

Btw is Wentworth Miller actually gay?

Dr_Doom

HSC
I think T-Bag will stay in the story. If he dies, the whole story looses alot of interest. He will probably end up in Utah and fight Michael for the money and die in the end like the bad guys always do.

Pilgrim

HSC
Im still pissed about abruzzi dieing. that kitchen scene made his whole career. The cool ass music that played when he came in all fresh in a suit holding the gun. was fucking mad.

although we are made to assume tbag has killed two people, we really havent been 100% shown that they were both dead. and i like tbag if you take away his gay and pedo ways. He's pretty smart putting the keys in that dudes bag and shit.

I still dont know how he beat a bigger guy with an iron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)