Prison Break (For people following US tv) (2 Viewers)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Annegelic said:
Can't believe Tweener's gone :( :( :( This show couldn't get any better, but the writers really don't have to kill off someone every episode to keep it exciting :worried:

What was the point of Mahone killing Tweener? "I have nothing against you, but they do".. is supposed to mean..?
He told him he took drugs. He told him his secret... he had to kill him.
But I think that the detective will get caught cause he messed up in the way he killed Tweener (unless if this was a mistake in the show).

He shot him what 7 times? then he put the same gun he used to shoot him with in tweener's hand. That would mean that the gun that is in his hand would be out of bullets right? And how many bullets would be inside tweener's body? the same ammount of bullets that the gun would be missing. It would look suspicious too cause so many bullets were fired from this gun yet the detective didnt get injured - detective wont even be able to claim it was self defense. The detective's gun would also be full of bullets... How can he give them the gun that he fired the bullets with when he put it in Tweener's hand. He wouldn't have the gun that was used to kill him, he'd have to try and find the same style of gun with the same type of bullets (probably hard to find) in order to convince the police that he didn't shoot tweener. I'm also assuming there is a way to figure out the range of the bullet before hitting the person?
bleh lots of ways to get mahone in trouble.

He should've given Tweener a gun that was almost full of bullets, not the one that he used to shoot him down with. That way he could claim he did shoot him but it was in self defense, he has his own gun that would be used as evidence.

hopefully that made sense ^^^ lol

btw is ep8 out yet?

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Wow some in-depth analysis there! Yeah I think you're right about Mahone screwing up the killing. But I don't think he'll get in trouble because nobody would bother looking into the killing...after all, Tweener is an escaped convict.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
darcho said:
i reckon michael told sucre to pull the gun so t bag wouldnt get the money.
if u look in the trailer michael just walks up to him, after sucre had been on a bike, they must have organised a meeting....and he says 'adios amigos' to him almost facetiously, i bet he'll say that and sucre will smile and they'll hug or something. just my theory.

i thought it was pretty stupid of lincoln to run off, walking into a trap and leaving schofield without any muscle in case the other guys shaped up to him.

yeh this one episode i liked tweener after hating him with a passion ever since he was introduced. did something noble for once then gets shot.

i reckon kellerman 'lance' will help sara, he'll b pissed that he's been demoted and doesnt want her to die, despite him being just as ammoral as t bag. but then again, that can b expected and is the obvious, so the writers probably have the complete opposite in mind - or something totally unexpected.

how sad is bellick...has to call his mum to pick him up and he's like 40 (from trailer)

y do they have to torture us by holding off like this? y oh y? i reckon it will b a major cliffhanger if it has a breal between now an jan, just to annoy us....

anyone know if this is a 13 or 22 episode season? i would assume 13, but u never know, it could become like lost....mayb prison break vs lost, like alien vs predator lol
yeahh thats a good theory
cmon man.. theyre like bestfriends

i cant believe theres a huge breakk.. its killing me !!

i hate mahone... hes unbelieveably smart... only michael schofield can be ! LOL
why did schofield chuck his harddrive.. he should have burnt it or something

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i like the sucre and michael theory, sounds plausible and smart!

i also think Mahone stuffed up the killing, well maybe i watch too much Csi stuff, but there won't be any gun shot residue/powder on Tweeners hands indicating that he had actually fired a gun; but knowing Tweener is just an escapee, i doubt the feds and stuff will look into it, 'hes dead' 'oh okay' type thing, no questions asked

Dr_Doom

HSC
I think I remember he gave him a differen gun. He got it out of his belt and was still holding his gun in his hand.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
I think I remember he gave him a differen gun. He got it out of his belt and was still holding his gun in his hand.
Yeah, that is probably right... can't imagine Mahone doing something that stupid :D

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Ahhhhh! Sooo boring without PB on a tuesday night. Damn you baseball!!!:ninja:

darcho

HSC
N/A
Mahone DID put a different gun in Tweener's hand and I just realised y....he wanted to make it seem like he had a reason to shoot him, so he staged it to look like tweener had somehow acquired another of his guns and mahone had no choice but to shoot him. I think that theory explains everything; the gun shot residue, the trajectory of the shots and the broken window in the car.

*hopeful*

HSC
i hope no-one else dies anytime soon.....cant wait for next week

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
This pic explains what Sucre is doin ww.prisonbreak-online.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=213&pos=5 add another 'w' at the start to see

*hopeful*

HSC
jake2.0 said:
This pic explains what Sucre is doin ww.prisonbreak-online.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=213&pos=5 add another 'w' at the start to see
hahah awesome!

*hopeful*

HSC
MICHAEL MAKES HIS MOVE ON MAHONE'S WIFE,
C-NOTE PLANS A KIDNAPPING;
LINCOLN AND LJ HIT THE ROAD;
T-BAG GOES LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES
ON "PRISON BREAK" MONDAY, OCTOBER 30, ON FOX

Michael puts the moves on Mahone's wife in hopes of digging up dirt on his pursuer. Lincoln and LJ have an uneasy road trip; C-Note's wife must choose between her husband and daughter; and T-Bag gets an unwelcome surprise while looking for a lost love in the "Unearthed" episode of PRISON BREAK airing Monday, Oct. 30

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Sweet!!! <-- on the pic of Sucre and Michael... but one of the other pics with the motorcycle in the background and Michael on the floor, both him and Sucre look totally devastated, pic: ww.prisonbreak-online.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=44&pos=2

darcho

HSC
N/A
haha i fucken knew it! I'm soooooooooo smart!!!!!!

yeh they do look devo ay....but it also looks like michael is looking at a map..and sucre doesnt look as devo, mayb michael heard something about linc...

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
PB ON SOON !
ive been dying the past 2 weeks.. waiting and waiting.. lol

i cant wait !

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Yay on tomorrow!!!
just some spoilers for the episode:
Episode 2.08: Dead Fall
Airdate: October 23, 2006

10/20 - The fugitives again split up as they scurry out of Tooele, but only one has the money. Later, Bellick and Geary arrive and question Jeanette Owens (Diana Scarwid). In Arizona, Linc watches (from a discreet distance) as LJ is freed from lockup. And in Chicago, a Reynolds thug barges in on Sara, while Mahone must answer for the deaths of Abruzzi and Tweener. Source: TV Guide Online
10/20 - Sara is on the run when it's clear she is being chased. Kellerman tries to capture Lincoln. Source: SpoilerFix.com
10/20 - Michael has his hands full when Sucre turns traitor and escapes with the newly found $5 million; Mahone is investigated by Internal Affairs regarding Tweener's death; Lincoln is determined to reunite with LJ, but may be walking into The Company's trap; and Sarah must fight for her life when the conspiracy tries to make history repeat itself. Guest Cast: Matt DeCaro as Geary; Jason David as Wheeler; Reggie Lee as Bill Kim; Diana Scarwid as Jeanette Owens; Bruce Bennett as Wilbur Fitzgerald; Alexandra Lydon as Ann. Source: FOX
08/27 - Agent Mahone gets a new adversary in Richard Sullins, an Internal Affairs agent put on the convicts trail. Mahone is not pleased to see Sullins arrive, especially since he had to be pulled away from the manhunt to meet the IA agent. Sullins asks Mahone tons of questions about how a prisoner Mahone had handcuffed in his car got away. Source: SpoilerFix.com

*hopeful*

HSC
yay cant wait, i want mahone to go down hard soon....after killing tweener :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)