Private/Group Tutoring for Physics and 2U Maths (1 Viewer)

Atef1

HSC
Hello guys, my name is Atef and I am a graduate with an ATAR of 96.45 and marks of 90 in both physics and 2u maths. I have been teaching for 6+years which means that I'm extremely comfortable with the new syllabus since I've seen all the topics at a higher level in University.

What I offer:

I give you the knowledge and information required to achieve whatever mark you want regardless of your initial ability. I will help you reach and spectacularly exceed your HSC goals. I will teach absolutely anybody who wants to improve their current level of knowledge in either subject.

We go through:

• A strong solid theory for each topic where we tackle a new concept from so many angles that you are bound to get them.

• Tips, tricks, shortcuts and how to avoid conventional pitfalls.

• Exam technique. I believe that exam technique is an art in itself.Other things we go through in exam technique are managing stress before a test, time management, "silly" mistakes and anything specific to your particular needs.

Note: I set up a WhatsApp chat for my students and you get to ask whatever question you want, whenever you want.

Current classes:

**For any referral made you will get 2 lessons free**

Physics,2U and General Math: In very small groups (around 3 ppl)

Rates are $35/hr in a group session
Rates are $50/hr for one on one

Contact me as I might still have some 1 on 1 availabilities.

Teaching is at CBD or around eastern suburb area.

Contact me for further details:

Phone: 0424 822 815

email: atef.syed1@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)