Probability Sucks. (1 Viewer)

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
We just had a class test (informal assess) for prob. and i am the only person doing 3unit and i only got 76%...

should i be worried or is probability one of topics?... plus it was quesitons from a 1970's exxam, so hardly understandable...

what makes me more worried is a 2unit person got 100% LOL, oh well at least the formal ones i am 1st... but this has got me thinking.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Probability is one of those things you either get or you don't, I wouldn't be stressing about it too much.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
3u probability is alrite but 4u is screwd up majorly...keep on doing probability and ull eventually get more and more right...

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
sydneyphoenix said:
How dare you, that's one of the easiest topics in 3U IMO. Though it can be tedious.

lol, thanks for the encouragement, i am ok about it, i made really silly mistakes so its all good, i know i could of easily gotten around 85% - 90%

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
currysauce said:
i made really silly mistakes so its all good, i know i could of easily gotten around 85% - 90%
Do lots of problems and you'll get rid of those mistakes and get your 90%.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
The thing with probability (especially 4unit) is all the fucking factors you have to account for - one miss and you lose big time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)