• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Problem: Deferred Pay Option Post 05 (1 Viewer)

watashidesu

HSC
Im planning to pay $500 for the fees for the semster through the post option
So I filled out everything and selected the hecs option and provided my tax file number but on myunsw it says 'Deferred Pay Option Post 05' and on the fee statement section it says total amount due $0.

Can I take the sheet to the post office with $0.00 printed on it and pay the $500? Or is there something wrong, should it say 'total amount due $500'?

thankss

gka2stab

HSC
Yep, take that sheet to the post office or however you're paying and pay the $500. When it shows up at myUNSW, it'll show you in $500 credit.. and then later on it'll deduct and have a discount and all work out. =]

watashidesu

HSC
Re: Problem: Deferred Pay Option Post 05

gka2stab said:
Yep, take that sheet to the post office or however you're paying and pay the $500. When it shows up at myUNSW, it'll show you in $500 credit.. and then later on it'll deduct and have a discount and all work out. =]

Thanks!! Now I can pay tomorrow :)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Watashi, do note that since your payment is via Australia Post, it will take a few days to process.

If the census date is say tomorrow, then your payment won't make it. Since UNSW must process it, etc, and by the time it gets into your student financial account, it may be past the census date.

gka2stab

HSC
You're welcome =]

payment date is 16th i think.. so pay asap!

but census is 31st.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)