Problem With Drop Down Menus (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hey guys;
drop down menus in dreamweaver MX - created one, using the "layer technique" but i'm havin a lil bit of difficulty.. i managed to create the d.dwn menu but every time i try to select it - it flickers and doesnt let me select the option that i want.. i dunoe why - can anyone help me?? :confused: :confused:
pleaseeeee - my assessment is due in little a over 3weeks..
-cheers-

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
Use frontpage instead
why make life hard for yourself
the time you have "wasted" trying to do it in dreamweaver will NOT ever be paid back in assignment marks

:(

HSC
N/A
Lwaxana said:
Use frontpage instead
why make life hard for yourself
the time you have "wasted" trying to do it in dreamweaver will NOT ever be paid back in assignment marks

:(
haha - you gotta be kiddin mate, frontpage
man, i dont understand that program (stop laffin!!)
im totally serious here, dreamweaver is usable, trust me, i've used it to create a site before, just without the complexities of drop down menus and all..
i know how to hyperlink and all, but that just doesnt seem at all interesting nor does it seem interactive .. so yes..
i can do all else, just the stupid drop down menus!!

rama_v

HSC
I make drop down menus using a secondary app. It creates a javascript applet and you can just pop in the line of code thats generated into your code for the website to use it...But I dunno how to use dreamweaver unfortunately :(

HSC
N/A
rama_v said:
I make drop down menus using a secondary app. It creates a javascript applet and you can just pop in the line of code thats generated into your code for the website to use it...But I dunno how to use dreamweaver unfortunately :(
thanks mate - it's cool
using my awesome javascript skills i managed to pull off retracting menus in dreamweaver
lolz - sori, that's my bragfest fotoday! lol

Ksblue

HSC
N/A
Mate, go to W3 schools website have a look at how they did the Java script coding then do it yourself. Makes life a lot easier. You can alternatvely search for websites on the internet which will help you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)