problem (1 Viewer)

Old boy

HSC
N/A
hey everyone. im having this sort of problem (isnt there always a problem when women are involved). there is this girl i really like and i have know her for about 4 months, we have became really good friends and shes a really nice girl. anyways, her best friend is a good friend of mine. her best friend has been dropping hints to her that i like her and she has responded well to it, however, the best friend tells me she that she loves me, which i cant be sure if she means in something more than a our current relationship. the best friend told me that the girl i like said she might be interested in another guy, but its hard to tell because the girl i like has only started becoming more flirtier and seems like she wants to become better friends. im not to sure if the best friend is telling me this stuff just to make me upset and make me want to go for her, or if the girl i like is just messin around with me, even though she likes someone else. can anyone give me some advice?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
well....find out about her, her history, is she the type of girl that flirts with guys, or a good girl? her best friend might be a bit jelous, and now she knows you like someone, which means you're paying her less attention, she may be just warning you, but if she acts jelous then maybe she likes you, more than a friend...?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Step 1: Be upfront, fuck off the communication through friend crap, it's not the way to get anything done.

Step 2: Problem solved.
that's pretty much it actually. Just tell her yourself how you feel, these days you don't need friends to do your work...or they will do some work of their own, you need to be upfront really.

HSC
Don't rely on friends for communication, as that can cause all sorts of problems...

Ignore what your friend says, and slowly approach her and if you feel comfortable, take it a step further by indicating in some way that you like her. Like... Flirt or something. Try and sit near her or something.

You should be able to tell by her reaction if she feels the same about you. Time shall reveal all.

HSC
why dont you just ask her out?? dont be all careful about it... just randomly ask her to go somewhere with you...

if she is like 'are you asking me out on a date?' you say yes... if she says nothing after the night is over say something like 'next time wanna call it a date?'

the politics of it all is too had to grasp otherwise... :p

Bolta

HSC
N/A
Not worth the fucking trouble these bitches. They fuck with your head. Speaking from experience. Dumb, blonde, slut, whore, hoe, selfish, ignorant, naive, rude piece of shit.

Fuck i hate breakups.

HSC
Bolta said:
Not worth the fucking trouble these bitches. They fuck with your head. Speaking from experience. Dumb, blonde, slut, whore, hoe, selfish, ignorant, naive, rude piece of shit.

Fuck i hate breakups.
eerrmmm... speak from your own experience. Maybe its your choice of girls that creates your problem??

Breakups are shit.... i've only been in one i cared about - but i would hardly describe her as above...

ice_wind

HSC
just go out with her...see a movie or sumthing, then see wat its lyk...u shouldnt leave things to chance...

i only had one break up, and that was w/ a girl that i never really gave a shit about...we're better off frends anyway...i didnt hink it was much of a problem, i got over it in a few days!!!

Last edited:

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Surprise her.

From behind. Wearing a balaclava.
ahaha she'd die from a heart attack before you can even tell her you like her

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
denise_ said:
ahaha she'd die from a heart attack before you can even tell her you like her
what you get for liking girls with massive heart problems

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
is the best friend decent looking? obviously she is a nice neough girl cause your also friends with her

i would say go for her then, if u are so worried about rejection its definetely the easy option cause u know she likes you.

what makes this other girl so special anyways? if she liked u she would have said something or hinted... so u can either direcetly approach her and maybe she will go out with u, if u dont go for the best friend
or u can just go straight for the best friend

HSC
Serius said:
is the best friend decent looking? obviously she is a nice neough girl cause your also friends with her

i would say go for her then, if u are so worried about rejection its definetely the easy option cause u know she likes you.

what makes this other girl so special anyways? if she liked u she would have said something or hinted... so u can either direcetly approach her and maybe she will go out with u, if u dont go for the best friend
or u can just go straight for the best friend
i concur.. i see no problem with this...

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Step 1: Be upfront, fuck off the communication through friend crap, it's not the way to get anything done.

Step 2: Problem solved.
You know, i often wonder through the hazy world that is females, and no one (except them) knows what the hell they are going on about. They play with your head, they like you, they don't, they change their mind, they blame us because we can't understand them, and they can never be direct or honest because they can't do things in black and white.

However, to avoid this confusion, i need a helping hand, someone to cut through the garbage and give it to me straight.
Ogmzegrush, you are now employed as my spiritual adviser.

Consider yourself hired...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Old boy said:
hey everyone. im having this sort of problem (isnt there always a problem when women are involved). there is this girl i really like and i have know her for about 4 months, we have became really good friends and shes a really nice girl. anyways, her best friend is a good friend of mine. her best friend has been dropping hints to her that i like her and she has responded well to it, however, the best friend tells me she that she loves me, which i cant be sure if she means in something more than a our current relationship. the best friend told me that the girl i like said she might be interested in another guy, but its hard to tell because the girl i like has only started becoming more flirtier and seems like she wants to become better friends. im not to sure if the best friend is telling me this stuff just to make me upset and make me want to go for her, or if the girl i like is just messin around with me, even though she likes someone else. can anyone give me some advice?

you remind me of a yr8 me hehe.

olchik

HSC
If I were you, I would talk to this girl personally. Tell her that you like her and see what happens!Maybe it will be much easier than to get information through mediators.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)