Problems with my sister (1 Viewer)

trano

HSC
Here's my story.

First of all, just some background, my mum died when I was born. (She was acutally really, really hot. But this isn't about her. I guess thats fuc*ed up to say, but what ever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born.

So as you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.

Anyways, growing up i feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When i was 17 or 18, I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.

I don't want to go into to many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me, but i thought she was so fuc*ing beautiful that i watched it twice. (Probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time i found the video, all this crazt she went down and i had to leave home. (My dad's family who i was staying with got in trouble with the law. I never talk about it.)

So, i was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when i left home.

My friend and i went to go pick her up. When i saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to fuc* her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up but i think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her, and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexy or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.

After we left, we all went to crash with my sisters friends. On the trip, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my sister. and i got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy, and even though she was my sister, I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe- sexy hugging.

Pretty much everyone in my life at this point was wanted by the government. So we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up i don't think, but i thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that i got really badly hurt in an accident. It was fuc*ed up, I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.

Sadly (although, i guess for the best) nothing ever became of it.
We spent some time apart, and i became really religious, so I tried not to think of her in that way. It was actually going well for a long time. Like i was totally over her. But i have to say, like a year or so after, all that stuff went down. We were out sailing (not like a date or anything romatic like that), and she was wearing the hottest bikini I've ever seen and it brought back all the old feelings. -Sigh-

A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (The sexual tention guy). I can't say I was surprised.

But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time at a party. My friend was inside, and my sister and i were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except i killed the mood when i told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Holy shit I just realised what the story is

Last edited:

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Niiice, is this for creative writing?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
could of at least bel-air'd it or some shit.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
aight mate i think youve watched too much Beautiful Kate and The Dreamers

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Don't make a joke of his story.. this man needs our help.

Hey you trano something similar about incest I made a thread some time ago, and people were droping their pov there.

If I advice you I must say you should try to ignore your sexual feelings towards your sis, it all creates a mess. I know it's difficult coz she must be around you most of the time... but you have to do anyway!!

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't make a joke of his story.. this man needs our help.

Hey you trano something similar about incest I made a thread some time ago, and people were droping their pov there.

If I advice you I must say you should try to ignore your sexual feelings towards your sis, it all creates a mess. I know it's difficult coz she must be around you most of the time... but you have to do anyway!!
I'm guessing you haven't seen THE movies or missed the punch line at the end like I did at first?

Bilama

HSC
Pretty much everyone in my life at this point was wanted by the government. So we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.
Terminator2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)