Procrastination, hmm... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Sarah182 said:
I cant seem to get around to assignments until the night before, I dont know what it is..
Happens to me too.

My last one though I managed to start 3 days before... was still working on it til 1.30 on the last night.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
12.54am

Finished notes for an in class assessment on values in Brave New World and Blade Runner with relation to their context.
- something along those lines anways.

Goodnight.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
had my modern exam... they threw us a curveball for germany but i think i assessed it pretty well. maths tomorrow gogo

bassistx

HSC
Cob-was-here said:
I say learn it all, u will need everything in HSC, and if u dont revise it, come HSC, u wont remember it
Learning and studying aren't the same thing. Study is revision. You should've learnt everything in topic 1 before you moved on to topics 2+

I do my most of my assessments the day they're due. If it's due last period, brilliant. I've got a bus ride + periods 1-5 + recess + lunch.

Cob-was-here

HSC
risole91 said:
You got to do a maths assessment task at home??
That sounds awefully silly to me?
I thought that was normal, we have a few of those this year and i do 3u maths. The assignments generally consist of 5 difficult questions followed by 3 similar questions in class. Does no1 else get these assignments?

x-kendall-x

HSC
Speaking of procrastination...I have an extension maths exam tomorrow. And I'm on here. Awesome...

Cob-was-here said:
I thought that was normal, we have a few of those this year and i do 3u maths. The assignments generally consist of 5 difficult questions followed by 3 similar questions in class. Does no1 else get these assignments?
We get assignments like that for the holidays. But not on a regular basis.

bassistx said:
I do my most of my assessments the day they're due. If it's due last period, brilliant. I've got a bus ride + periods 1-5 + recess + lunch.
You're luckyyyy. All our assessments at my school are due before 8.55am otherwise we lose 30%. That's always fun =|

bassistx

HSC
x-kendall-x said:
You're luckyyyy. All our assessments at my school are due before 8.55am otherwise we lose 30%. That's always fun =|
Due whenever we have that lesson :)

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
x-kendall-x said:
All our assessments at my school are due before 8.55am otherwise we lose 30%. That's always fun =|
8.55am at our school as well, although 50% for lateness.

theshortykatt said:
some summaries are better then nothing!!!
I have trouble doing summaries. I never know how to write them and what to include.

Cob-was-here

HSC
x-kendall-x said:
11AM or we get Zero, no exceptions (you have to have a good reason)

Evan11

HSC
u guys are soft... back in the day, i had a physics research project based on about 4 dot points which i had to start, then i had to write an essay for eng ext based on conventions of crime fiction... then i had to memorise said essay because i wasnt allowed any notes for the in class.

EDIT: i had left this to the nite before

EDIT 2: i am not bragging and do not advise you to do this, just putting things into perspective for you.

fractionalinice

HSC
Holy crap.
and you made it into uni.

you are now my hero.

though i will never attempt that :p

dpospination

HSC
ticky2002 said:
8.55am at our school as well, although 50% for lateness.

I have trouble doing summaries. I never know how to write them and what to include.
8:45 at my skool, or automatic zero. it does however create fairness in the system

jcurry

HSC
Evan11 said:
u guys are soft... back in the day, i had a physics research project based on about 4 dot points which i had to start, then i had to write an essay for eng ext based on conventions of crime fiction... then i had to memorise said essay because i wasnt allowed any notes for the in class.

EDIT: i had left this to the nite before

EDIT 2: i am not bragging and do not advise you to do this, just putting things into perspective for you.
thats how every single english essay i have ever had has been, it would be too easy with notes cause youd have the layout perfect and all the quotes and stuff

Evan11

HSC
jcurry said:
thats how every single english essay i have ever had has been, it would be too easy with notes cause youd have the layout perfect and all the quotes and stuff
well i assumed that because some essays are hand-in ones i would specify... sorry i didnt research ur personal cirumstances and direct a more appropriate message to you. ill do better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)