Procrastination, hmm... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdemi101

HSC
fiSHtITS said:
I love going back to school after the weekend and monday morning before school starts always consists of myself, and around 4 of my other friends sitting at our seat all discussing how bad we feel for not doing any work on the weekend.
Hahahah ditto
ours are like

"Oh my god i feel so guilty i did nothing on the weekend"
"Omg me neither i'm going to fail, i'm over school, i hate this"
"okay lets do heaps of work this afternoon"
"okay"

and it never happens!!! lol

bassistx

HSC
Rhanoct said:
day off + dr's cert

D:
If I take another day off, my parents will kill me.
I've had Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon - yep, they're gonna kill me. Didn't go to school any of those days (I don't have classes scheduled on Wed and Tues was the cross-country -halfday- so I just didn't go to any classes).

8:30am wake up
9:30am still in bed
11:30am still in bed
12:00pm breakfast
12:30pm computer B
6:00pm computer A
8:00pm in line for PS2
9:00pm decide to bake bread
10:00pm waiting for bread to rise
10:42pm waiting for oven to go "ching"

study? none.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
bassistx said:
If I take another day off, my parents will kill me.
I've had Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon - yep, they're gonna kill me. Didn't go to school any of those days (I don't have classes scheduled on Wed and Tues was the cross-country -halfday- so I just didn't go to any classes).

8:30am wake up
9:30am still in bed
11:30am still in bed
12:00pm breakfast
12:30pm computer B
6:00pm computer A
8:00pm in line for PS2
9:00pm decide to bake bread
10:00pm waiting for bread to rise
10:42pm waiting for oven to go "ching"

study? none.
Keke, I've had Thurs-now off, crammed everything this afternoon. Even went to a friends house to study and ended up doing ~20 minutes. D:

bassistx

HSC
So, I'm at home lol.
I stayed up all night. I got prob an hour or an hour and half of sleep (5:00am to to like 6:00-6:30). Bread increasingly started to taste like cake over time. Note to self: use water instead of soymilk next time.
I got these summaries from bos and one of them was by this fucker called Morgon Foster or whatever. Fucking idiot. I summarised 9 pages of size 8 font absolute bullshit into 6 hand-written pages including x100 times more info, diagrams, labels, and everything. I spent over an hour summarising this dumb fuck's nonsense and correcting every second word. The only thing I got from it was the term "NBFI" (non-bank financial intermidiaries). So I'll be nice and give that idiot 0 instead of -100.
Those Alpha-Omega HSC Plus workshops saved me so much time, it was unbelievable. I didn't think I'd value them this much. The notes were perfect (still had to condense them though) and I made so many bloody notes during the workshops - I swear, if I don't get 95%+, I vow to get 100% for the next topic. I'll thrash 'em in marketing.

I've got shit for the Briar Rose module to do as well. But screw it.

bassistx

HSC
I was meant to do those assessments today. I cbf. I learnt all the theory but didn't practice any questions (well, okay, I did a booklet - but that's not enough... only a few pages). I'm going to wait until Business Studies is over (1:05pm) then go to school with a dr's cert for being late blahblahblah. I technically only have 1 lesson after lunch - Entertainment. But I'll attend Italian anyway and do that Listening Skills test I was meant to do yesterday heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)