Procrastination. THe Worst offenders. (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
BoS
Myspace
MSN
Staring blankly at the screen

In that order. It's only a small list, but the problem is the last one can be done forever, until the first three have something to do again.. Thus, i never do any work :p

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
BoS
Myspace
MSN
Staring blankly at the screen

In that order. It's only a small list, but the problem is the last one can be done forever, until the first three have something to do again.. Thus, i never do any work :p
Lawl, myspace.

claudia b

HSC
you guys must be verrrrry bored and have nothing to do if youhonestly procrasinate that much- study is the only cure to stress ( i hate it when people say things like that to me- I've invented a new form of procrastination which the parents don't get angry at you for- spending "family time" with siblings, reading crocheting and eating). so besides the internet and TV there is a wide world of procrastination that you haven't even discovered yet

Legham

HSC
claudia b said:
you guys must be verrrrry bored and have nothing to do if youhonestly procrasinate that much- study is the only cure to stress ( i hate it when people say things like that to me- I've invented a new form of procrastination which the parents don't get angry at you for- spending "family time" with siblings, reading crocheting and eating). so besides the internet and TV there is a wide world of procrastination that you haven't even discovered yet
We're obviously NOT bored.. We procrastinate so that we're doing something that entertains us, rather than studying, which we all obviously find painfully dull (or we wouldn't procrastinate).

Z66R2V

HSC
Helping other people out is a great way to procrastinate. You feel better at the end, you've helped someone, and then you can be like "Well, I've spent all day studying with xxx so I don't have to now!"

And then you go to sleep.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
Z66R2V said:
And then you go to sleep.

i just go to sleep.

My body mind games me into thinking thati'm tired andthen i sleep.
and wakeup REALLY, really early to do whatever it was i was avoiding.:sleep:

goosiegoo

HSC
Whenever i'm sitting staring at my computer screen of desk or procrastinating i always feel like leaving and doing my art major - something thats actually productive... but i can't, because then i can't tell myself that i'm 'about to start'. Sigh.

Once... i didn't want to study for exams so much that i rolled up postits into cylinders of different sizes, then slid them inside and used them as a 'post it gun'. You know, like those old dart guns. Ahaha... how sad.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
claudia b said:
You suck. The site is called boredofstudies for a reason.

A newsflash for you though: Study isn't exactly exciting, hence the need for procrastination.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
claudia b said:
i'm hardly bored, more that i'd rather reply to comments like this than do 'antiderivatives incolving inverse trig functions'.

Considering we 'honestly procrastinate that much', shoudl you really be advocating additional methods of procrastination...?
particularly Eating as a tool of prcrastination... we'd gain 123710283213 kgs more than the average 7kgs that one gains during the HSC year.
[my excel study guide tells me that, so of course it's right..:rolleyes:

I'd rather watch TV and waste time on the internet than crochet, but thanks anyway. :)

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
I would have to say;

BoS, Myspace, downloading apps for my laptop, reading up on the gridiron.

But im going to force myself to study more after average half yearly marks

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
claudia b said:
Actually, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that that might just be the stupidest post of the month.

Sofstar

HSC
nichhhole said:
and wakeup REALLY, really early to do whatever it was i was avoiding.:sleep:
I find that works too. No-one is on msn at 8am on weekend mornings.:rofl:

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Sofstar said:
find that works too. No-one is on msn at 8am on weekend mornings.:rofl:
Ahh yeah :eek:;)

Apart from msn and BoS (mentioned heaps alredy^^) I call and text my friends heaps. We always talk for hours.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
nichhhole said:
i just go to sleep.

My body mind games me into thinking thati'm tired andthen i sleep.
and wakeup REALLY, really early to do whatever it was i was avoiding.
LOL thats what i did today!
was gonna do hw yesterday night after the biggest loser finale but then you know its lateish and my mind was everywhere... sat in front of the computer for an hour and a half and only wrote a sentence.
went to sleep. woke up at 5 this morning and did it :D

ANYWAY. main forms of procrastination are as follows:
BoS the one and only.
myspace.
friendster "like myspace but for asians".
the weather channel site- no joke.
youtube.
dramas *sigh* once you pop you cant stop.
wiki-ing.
looking up stuff in my chinese dictionary [shut up]
sitting in front of the computer lying to myself and saying that im studying but really im just sitting here listening to my asian music and getting fat.

oh and jaaaaay, i joined your forum under zangetsu :p:p:p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)