Do you Procrasturbate?

• Yes

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

kingofthemisc

HSC
****MODS, DON'T GET BUTTHURT OVER THIS THREAD, WHILE SOME MAY DEEM IT INAPPROPRIATE IT IS A GENUINE THREAD****

Ladies and Gentlemen of the forums, I put to you an idea that some of you may well already be aware of. Procraturbating. Now I know this may seem slightly risque to write about this on these forums, but this is completely relevant to your studies. While studying you may feel a bit agitated, can't get anything done, now trust me on this, Having a fap or flicking your bean is totally a way to get back on track. Take a quick break and let rip with a ripper of a wank. Afterwards you will be relaxed and able to sit down and do your work more effectively as the feeling of contentment, happiness and slight euphoria brought on by your orgasm can bring. Good luck my children, this is no joke. Study well.

Also just would like to see how widespread this is, so please participate in the poll.

Siddy123

HSC
****MODS, DON'T GET BUTTHURT OVER THIS THREAD, WHILE SOME MAY DEEM IT INAPPROPRIATE IT IS A GENUINE THREAD****

Ladies and Gentlemen of the forums, I put to you an idea that some of you may well already be aware of. Procraturbating. Now I know this may seem slightly risque to write about this on these forums, but this is completely relevant to your studies. While studying you may feel a bit agitated, can't get anything done, now trust me on this, Having a fap or flicking your bean is totally a way to get back on track. Take a quick break and let rip with a ripper of a wank. Afterwards you will be relaxed and able to sit down and do your work more effectively as the feeling of contentment, happiness and slight euphoria brought on by your orgasm can bring. Good luck my children, this is no joke. Study well.

Also just would like to see how widespread this is, so please participate in the poll.
excellent studying technique, i recommend u incorporate it during your exams, perhaps let rip with a ripper infront of the supervisor. lets see what they'll think?
*fails hsc*

kingofthemisc

HSC
The procrasturbators are winning here, please share your thoughts and views

kingofthemisc

HSC
Why don't you share yours first to get things started
Hwell, some might find that it is completely useless in ways to make a better study, but honestly I have found that it relaxes me and puts me in a better mood. I can't study without motivation or the right mood, not joking in any way it makes for a better study session. It can be used as an extrinsic reward much like food or a study break that some people use.

fishrushed

HSC
but it is still procrastinating....
a much different form though :L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)