Production of Materials Practice Questions (1 Viewer)

bobbybrownsenior

HSC
N/A
I want to start a thread where people posts question from Production Of Materials which I think would benefit students who's starting year 12 and doing this as their first topic. And this is just for interest in Chemistry :)

Feel free to post questions for people to discuss and answer!
I'll start with a question:
Assess the impact of the recent development of a named bio polymer on society and the environment. (5 marks)

Compare addition and condensation polymers using named examples of each type of polymer. Include information about the processes which form each type of polymer, their distinguishing features as well as the uses of condensation polymers. (8marks)

Feel free to participate!! Post up questions for others to participate as well

Drsoccerball

HSC
I want to start a thread where people posts question from Production Of Materials which I think would benefit students who's starting year 12 and doing this as their first topic. And this is just for interest in Chemistry :)

Feel free to post questions for people to discuss and answer!
I'll start with a question:
Assess the impact of the recent development of a named bio polymer on society and the environment. (5 marks)

Compare addition and condensation polymers using named examples of each type of polymer. Include information about the processes which form each type of polymer, their distinguishing features as well as the uses of condensation polymers. (8marks)

Feel free to participate!! Post up questions for others to participate as well
Just start posting in the chemistry marathon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)