Professional Business Cadetships (1 Viewer)

allblack

Legendary Member...
HSC
I thought the base salary for most cadetships were 30K, but they have bonuses and other incentives.

Last edited:

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
little-fongie said:
This week - mines tomorrow. I was called on friday (edit - actually i cant really remember when) and they emailed today.
oh ok thnx... if possible can u pls get me Venessa's number - shes the other lady interviewing u - the blonde one. coz shes the one that called me but didnt leave a number n she didnt call back. thnx!

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
haiderr said:
oh ok thnx... if possible can u pls get me Venessa's number - shes the other lady interviewing u - the blonde one. coz shes the one that called me but didnt leave a number n she didnt call back. thnx!
i finally spoke to her today so dnt worry bout getting the number. lol.

how did ur second round interview go? wat did you have to do? GOOD LUCK!

little-fongie

HSC
haiderr said:
i finally spoke to her today so dnt worry bout getting the number. lol.

how did ur second round interview go? wat did you have to do? GOOD LUCK!
Well, i liked the interviewers from today (i didnt have vanessa) better than last times, maybe because i was less nervous - i felt i did better in this one than last time, but im not sure because the man didn't ask me any questions at all, just the lady. The questions weren't too tricky - nothing unexpected, pretty much the same stuff as the other interviews.
When's your interview?

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
my interview is on thursday. on the fone venessa mentioned something about role play?? lol i hav no idea can u share ur experience pls? thnx heaps!
GOOD LUCK!

little-fongie

HSC
haiderr said:
my interview is on thursday. on the fone venessa mentioned something about role play?? lol i hav no idea can u share ur experience pls? thnx heaps!
GOOD LUCK!
Lol..role play..well i didn't get that - mine was just a straight interview like the others we had. I had two interviewers, one from HR and the other from IT. I'm guessing that our interview structures are different because we had different area preferences - i was interviewed for the IS position. I was told we would be contacted by the end of the week.
good luck to you for thursday!

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
little-fongie said:
Lol..role play..well i didn't get that - mine was just a straight interview like the others we had. I had two interviewers, one from HR and the other from IT. I'm guessing that our interview structures are different because we had different area preferences - i was interviewed for the IS position. I was told we would be contacted by the end of the week.
good luck to you for thursday!
oh rite, im in for investment management. wats IS? with inv management they told me id b working in customer service for the cadetship period to learn all the products n then wud move up to an investment managers role or soemthing after the cadetship is ovr....... i dnt kno if its worth working there nymore...

thnx!

little-fongie

HSC
haiderr said:
oh rite, im in for investment management. wats IS? with inv management they told me id b working in customer service for the cadetship period to learn all the products n then wud move up to an investment managers role or soemthing after the cadetship is ovr....... i dnt kno if its worth working there nymore...

thnx!
..i think information systems

paperscissors

HSC
Vars5 said:
Is this for 2nd Round? I have been waiting all day as well.

hay with that
does it get narrowed down to 6
or do they choose the actual cadets now?

Vars5

HSC
I don't know about that, but they did say something about meeting some managers.

But from what I gathered, they were going to make the decision now.

jenecis

HSC
I don't get it - will there be a 3rd round interview, where they interview and cut down more people, or is this basically it and you get the cadetship?

I was under the impression that when they contact you on Wednesday, it will be an offer or not?

What do you guys think?

Vars5

HSC
jenecis said:
What do you guys think?
That's what I thought, I think that you meet the managers if you are offered the cadetship and you accept.

summermagic

HSC
Well for Zurich there's the initial interview and if you get through that, there's another interview with the managers before you get chosen. So that makes 2 interviews with Zurich and 3 including the one with Alister/Joanne of Business Cadetships.

jenecis

HSC
Vars5 said:
That's what I thought, I think that you meet the managers if you are offered the cadetship and you accept.
Did you get an email offering you one then, vars? :)

Vars5

HSC
jenecis said:
Did you get an email offering you one then, vars? :)
Well, I have being waiting all day, and still haven't received anything.

I What about u? (to jenecis and paperscissors)

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
summermagic - wat division? im applying for investment management

paperscissors

HSC
jenecis said:
Yeah I did but it was really late, like late evening and I just found out when I got home. But it wasn't an offer or anything - it just informed me that I'm due for another interview! So I have no idea how the application is going. Pointers, anyone?

haha me too
um
so like
how many people have been acepted into round 3 interviews

summermagic

HSC
haiderr said:
summermagic - wat division? im applying for investment management
I said I wanted underwriting. Does the division affect whether they accept you? Like if i'm the only one going for underwriting, does anyone think my chances increase?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)