Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (3 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
hola mi amoras im not spanish so oops dont care 🤩

plan for tomorrow (general idrk about times)
- I need to do some serious english study, either memo or practice essays
- at least a practice comp somewhere, maybe ill do that hmmm

- i want to finish an sdd paper that i started this week
- want to make some study notes for sdd because i havent really done that yet and i think it might help????? jokes this aint happening

- id like to do a chem paper

- if i have time (given im gonna hopefully [HOPEFULLY I DONT GET DISTRACTED] grind english) ill also redo grammar 2023 mx2 because i did it today and i seriously wasted it

since im feeling better after literally puking on and off five hours two nights ago (yay for hydration and resting at home) im gonna fit in a walk at some point because the rain is really nice and chill maybe midday or in the morning or in the evening idrk

if this goes to plan, optimistic total study will be:
- 3hr english
- 3hr chem paper + 30min marking (give or take including break idrk)
- 1hr finish the sdd paper
- 1hr for hard questions for mx2 grammar 2023
looking at it, this is a lot, and idk how i'll go - id rather prioritise english study over the math qs but i actually liked those hard questions and want to redo them from scratch

anyways i bet ill come back to this 11:59pm tomorrow being like "oops I didnt do any english but anyways here's some math I accidentally found myself doing" - please do english with me (dm me if you want to grind english together 😭 especially planning our essays for mod c - OOH THATS A GREAT IDEA LETS DO A GROUP PLAN SESSION FOR RANDOM STIMULI anyways im going to sleep bye <3)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC

- want to make some study notes for sdd because i havent really done that yet and i think it might help????? jokes this aint happening

- if i have time (given im gonna hopefully [HOPEFULLY I DONT GET DISTRACTED] grind english) ill also redo grammar 2023 mx2 because i did it today and i seriously wasted it

since im feeling better after literally puking on and off five hours two nights ago (yay for hydration and resting at home) im gonna fit in a walk at some point because the rain is really nice and chill maybe midday or in the morning or in the evening idrk

- 3hr english
looking at it, this is a lot, and idk how i'll go - id rather prioritise english study over the math qs but i actually liked those hard questions and want to redo them from scratch

anyways i bet ill come back to this 11:59pm tomorrow being like "oops I didnt do any english but anyways here's some math I accidentally found myself doing" - please do english with me (dm me if you want to grind english together 😭 especially planning our essays for mod c - OOH THATS A GREAT IDEA LETS DO A GROUP PLAN SESSION FOR RANDOM STIMULI anyways im going to sleep bye <3)
maybe ill do a chem paper first thing in the morning (@synthesisFR what was a good one that you've done recently)

breadcrumbs

HSC
please do english with me (dm me if you want to grind english together 😭 especially planning our essays for mod c - OOH THATS A GREAT IDEA LETS DO A GROUP PLAN SESSION FOR RANDOM STIMULI anyways im going to sleep bye <3)
ME ENGLSIH i have literally studied for all the modules except for mod c 😭

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC

- 3hr english

UPDATE! I did the chem paper - nsg 2020 and got 89%
dunno how that reflects actual hsc chem because it seemed very very easy

anyways from 3pm-6pm I'm doing english study - mostly gonna try plan out a bunch of essays to random stimuli

then idk 6:30-7:30pm I'll finish that sdd paper and mark it and then have dinner.....

then who knows if ill do that hour of math at like 8:30/9pm lol

carrotsss

HSC

anyways from 3pm-6pm I'm doing english study - mostly gonna try plan out a bunch of essays to random stimuli

then idk 6:30-7:30pm I'll finish that sdd paper and mark it and then have dinner.....

it’s a bit easier id say

synthesisFR

HSC

prolly goes down to 78

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)