Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (31 Viewers)

ms_grape_taco

HSC
plan for today:
-math x2: start + finish past paper
-english:
-comprehension paper (find one)
-write out whole cm/mod a/mod b/mod c from scratch and time how long it takes?
-do a mod c (try to adapt/create new one) x 2
-plan introduction for anomalies/inconsistencies/paradoxes for cm
-random question planning

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
what i did so far:
- went over cm essay
- wrote it in timed conditions (exactly 43 minutes so idk i need to cut stuff off)

plan for today:
- do the same thing for mod a + b
- unseen practice
- fix mod c and make it muah
- finish finance coz i started yesterday and nearly half way @scaryshark09 get on my level

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
PLAN MONDAY 9/10

GOALS:
- actually memo common and maybe start memo on mod c
- a bunch of good solid english work PLEASE

SCHEDULE
- 8:30-11:30 SDD HSC 2020 with a friend 🤩
- 12-1 our school has a "what's the HSC about" info session - I actually haven't heard much about this 'NESA' before, maybe this will teach me something useful or original or maybe they shouldn't have done it two days before the damn HSC starts
- 1:30-3pm Fort St 23 Paper 1 (thank you whoever just sent on BoS lol) practice with friends 🤩
- 3:30-5 English | practice mod a and b from memory (slightly assisted)
- 5-6 more english but probably planning responses to unseen questions
- 6-7 touch grass
- 8-10 reciting essays and practicing memorisation to myself before bed (kinda sad oops) maybe even a practice mod c imaginative if I feel like it and im feeling ✨creative✨

SUMMARY
- 3hr SDD
- 3.5hr English proper study 😬
- 2hr memorising but kinda (chill english --> this is an example of 'oxymoron')
Got 84raw 92hsc for SDD 2020

carrotsss

HSC
nah sm in my trials i just got to finish the conclusion in time, ive never finished a single exam with time to check over my work
finishing english exams with time to look over doesn’t really matter though? like 5 minutes of writing will make a much bigger difference than 5 minutes of trying to check over answers

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
finishing english exams with time to look over doesn’t really matter though? like 5 minutes of writing will make a much bigger difference than 5 minutes of trying to check over answers
idk i remember i had so many astericks in my trial paper 1 bc i kept forgetting to link context, maybe a couple of minutes of reading over ur work can remind u of something u forgot to include

breadcrumbs

HSC
i was ltierally doing it rn 😭
for qn 5 when it says compare the ways the composer used textual form, if i chose the poem and that like fiction extract am i only allowed to use techniques specific to poems when im trying to contrast the texts like im confused

did what i just ask even make sense 😭

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
PLAN MONDAY 9/10

GOALS:
- actually memo common and maybe start memo on mod c
- a bunch of good solid english work PLEASE

SCHEDULE
- 8:30-11:30 SDD HSC 2020 with a friend 🤩
- 12-1 our school has a "what's the HSC about" info session - I actually haven't heard much about this 'NESA' before, maybe this will teach me something useful or original or maybe they shouldn't have done it two days before the damn HSC starts
- 1:30-3pm Fort St 23 Paper 1 (thank you whoever just sent on BoS lol) practice with friends 🤩
- 3:30-5 English | practice mod a and b from memory (slightly assisted)
- 5-6 more english but probably planning responses to unseen questions
- 6-7 touch grass
- 8-10 reciting essays and practicing memorisation to myself before bed (kinda sad oops) maybe even a practice mod c imaginative if I feel like it and im feeling ✨creative✨

SUMMARY
- 3hr SDD
- 3.5hr English proper study 😬
- 2hr memorising but kinda (chill english --> this is an example of 'oxymoron')
UPDATE

I did everything today 🤩
reading my common mod essay rn before I go to bed 🤩

how was everyone's progress?

carrotsss

HSC
Everything okay??
yeah I’m still gonna get everything done in time, it’s just a bit annoying is all because I had to go all the way into town and then wait around for like half an hour just for the orthodontist to look at my teeth and go “yep they’re still straight”

synthesisFR

HSC
yeah I’m still gonna get everything done in time, it’s just a bit annoying is all because I had to go all the way into town and then wait around for like half an hour just for the orthodontist to look at my teeth and go “yep they’re still straight”
atleast it wasnt smth bad

ms_grape_taco

HSC
Does anyone have good short answer papers to do? I've already done fort street 23 and the hsc papers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)