Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (22 Viewers)

nsw..wollongong

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
HSC
Hate crime is what u committed against ur ancestors family legacy future prospects future generations family name and the atoms that ur body are composed of after saying that
go back to worshipping pics of ariana, embarrassinggg

nsw..wollongong

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
HSC
"Sheโ€™s the only female artist Iโ€™ll ever listen to Iโ€™m loyal her vocals r so good
I mean Iโ€™ve listened to other females artists songs but like only a few and Its not the same like itโ€™s good but itโ€™s not something I would listen to"

wanna propose while ur at it?

synthesisFR

HSC
"Sheโ€™s the only female artist Iโ€™ll ever listen to Iโ€™m loyal her vocals r so good
I mean Iโ€™ve listened to other females artists songs but like only a few and Its not the same like itโ€™s good but itโ€™s not something I would listen to"

wanna propose while ur at it?
How is that even bad
Itโ€™s just the truth only her songs are nice bc her voice is so goos

k. imma choose to ignore that. u said urself that it sounded just fine
Okay imma admit it was perfectly written I liked it. But that doesnโ€™t change the fact that u wrote about her literall ass bro

nsw..wollongong

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
HSC
How is that even bad
Itโ€™s just the truth only her songs are nice bc her voice is so goos

Okay imma admit it was perfectly written I liked it. But that doesnโ€™t change the fact that I wrote about her literall ass bro
and ur exploiting refugee stories for ur mod c practice. choose a struggle

nsw..wollongong

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
HSC
tbh i wouldn't worry abt getting like 60%, my results in past papers went from 60% to 90% within just 2 chem past papers with a ton of mistake analysis on each one
I'm fine with all the written responses (like comparing acid-base theories and whatnot) but the numerical reasoning ones are what get me, are we supposed to know how to work with gases and using PV=nRT? i thought that was just yr 11 stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)